1st Trimester
Options

zofran

So this is my 4th pregnancy and have never been as nauseus and sick with my other 3.. I am talking all day sickness.. With 3 little ones at home this is kicking my butt... so my Dr. just prescribed me zofran... I know a lot of women take this.. but I am just so nervous about taking anything in the 1st trimester.. At this point though I need something to help me function.. Anyone have some success stories with taking this??

Re: zofran

• Options
    Helped me a lot. I still felt queasy at times and had food aversions but I love Zofran.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been on it for a few weeks. Couldn't go to school or work without it. A good friend of mine who had her baby is August took it the whole first trimester and some of the second, and her baby is happy and healthy :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I took it until 20 weeks with my son so I could function. I already have my prescription ready for this one! It is perfectly safe!

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Oh I love you guys!! I knew I could count on my  fellow bumpies to make me feel better about taking it!!  I just picked up my prescription... Hoping it works for me as well as it has for you guys! :)
  • Options
     Causes constipation like mad, but it was the ONLY thing that got me through HG from week 6-16... I was puking 10-15 times per day and had to be hospitalized for dehydration... take the Zofran if you need it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    this drug will not hurt your baby. take it girl! its great!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"