VBAC
Options

Intro! VBAC Hopeful here!

Hello,

Its really early in my third pregnancy, but I just wanted to say hello to you all!  I lurked so much on this board when we were trying to conceive our third because VBAC is so important to me this time around!  Had a natural birth with my first-great experience.  Had every intention doing the same with my second, but ended up with an emergency c-section after the doctor said she noticed meconium when my water broke and then babies heart rate was all over the place.  Although truthfully speaking, I felt like the doctor on call(who I hated and has since left the practice) just wanted to get it over with and go home.  I absolutely hated my c-section experience.  Was soo sick the entire time that I was puking even when DD came out, they gave me too much epidural and I was numb for like 8 hours after and couldnt really hold DD and the recovery was so much harder than the natural.

Anyway, I am really hoping for a VBAC this time!  My OB office is all for it, except they wont induce.  I was 10 days late with both of my my girls so that makes me nervous. So hello girls and I look forward to speaking with you all! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro! VBAC Hopeful here!

• Options
    Welcome!  Will they let you go to 42 weeks?  If so, sounds like you should be golden.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options

imageMAprincess:
    Welcome!  Will they let you go to 42 weeks?  If so, sounds like you should be golden.

They will as far as I know.  I still have to go over details with them, but from our initial conversation they didn't see any issues with me going late.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"