January 2012 Moms
Options

AW: DD "reached" for me:')

She almost jumped into my arms when I picked her up from DC yesterday:) That was the first time she has ever done that (that I know of) lol. I almost cried!! I walked in and she started screaming "da-da da-da" (but we won't tell DH that part ha ha) just wanted to share my exciting moment with you guys:)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: DD "reached" for me:')

• Options

imageLibraryChica:
    So cute! My DD screams da-da-da-da too. It seems to be a general excitement noise at this point (da-da-da at the dog, da-da-da at the appearance of dinner, da-da-da at the arrival of me/the nanny/grandma/the lawn guy). Thanks for sharing!

LOL yes I know she says it to the wall, her toys, and so on. Of course DH is convinced she is talking to him ughh!! ha ha

• Options

Isn't it amazing and heartwarming and tear jerking when they reach out for you? My DD says dadadada a lot, but when she sees me she just plain SCREAMS, smiles and flings her arms around. Once I'm a few feet away she reaches out for me and starts wiggling her bum :)

So exciting, thanks for sharing! Love those posts about our little peanuts :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebigbear:

Isn't it amazing and heartwarming and tear jerking when they reach out for you? My DD says dadadada a lot, but when she sees me she just plain SCREAMS, smiles and flings her arms around. Once I'm a few feet away she reaches out for me and starts wiggling her bum :)

So exciting, thanks for sharing! Love those posts about our little peanuts :)

Yes it is amazing!! I can at just about anything these days hahaha...Ahhh Motherhood:)

• Options

imageLibraryChica:
    So cute! My DD screams da-da-da-da too. It seems to be a general excitement noise at this point (da-da-da at the dog, da-da-da at the appearance of dinner, da-da-da at the arrival of me/the nanny/grandma/the lawn guy). Thanks for sharing!

The lawn guy!! Haha!

I love it when my daughter wakes up from her nap, see me, and immediately smiles. Babies are so sweet!

• Options
    imagejs13524:

imageLibraryChica:

The lawn guy!! Haha!

I love it when my daughter wakes up from her nap, see me, and immediately smiles. Babies are so sweet!

LOL the lawn guy:) Yes babies know just how to melt your heart!!

• Options
    Yay! DS just started reaching for me too, but only because he wants to stand up.  Not because he wants his mommy :/

Anniversary

• Options

imagemeg_2006:
    Yay! DS just started reaching for me too, but only because he wants to stand up.  Not because he wants his mommy :/

Lol...We take what we can get:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"