April 2012 Moms
Options

PSA: KY Yours and Mine

I was just at Target and it was $5 off plus there was a $1.50 off coupon on the box.

Just sayin'. 

ETA: I hope this post gets me qualified as one of the trashy sluts. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: KY Yours and Mine

• Options
    Just fartin! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSunshine+Luv:
    Just fartin! 

Hopefully not while you are using the KY. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol! is that stuff worth trying? it scares me a little...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yes Good stuff! I'm already stocked up though. Haha.

Trashy sluts, UNITE! 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemetucker:

imageSunshine+Luv:
    Just fartin! 

/deadddddd 

• Options
    imagedevotchka81:
    lol! is that stuff worth trying? it scares me a little...

It is amazing. The commercials don't lie.
  • Options
    imageChelseyB5186:
    imagemetucker:

imageSunshine+Luv:
    Just fartin! 

/deadddddd 

+1!!!!

• Options
    Ooh la la Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemetucker:

imageSunshine+Luv:
    Just fartin! 

lmao 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gotdamnit, I was JUST at Target. I'll have to run out tomorrow. Is it inappropriate to buy lube while you are wearing your baby? Don't know don't care.
  • Options

imageMikeHoncho:
    Gotdamnit, I was JUST at Target. I'll have to run out tomorrow. Is it inappropriate to buy lube while you are wearing your baby? Don't know don't care.

I hope not, because I totally did it. The checker did smirk at me. That made me rather uncomfortable. Then he gave me my total and I handed over the lube coupon. Another smirk. Ha, yes dude, people with babies want to get naughty too.

I've never tried it... aaand I won't be trying it tonight. :-/

• Options
    imagefunkymonkeyohyeahhh:

imageMikeHoncho:

I hope not, because I totally did it. The checker did smirk at me. That made me rather uncomfortable. Then he gave me my total and I handed over the lube coupon. Another smirk. Ha, yes dude, people with babies want to get naughty too.

I did it before. I felt dirty, lol. Also, I've never tried this one. what does it do. Is it like a warming one or what? Do you flash forward in time on the commercials?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagehuahualove:

imageMikeHoncho:

I did it before. I felt dirty, lol. Also, I've never tried this one. what does it do. Is it like a warming one or what? Do you flash forward in time on the commercials?

One is warm and one is cooling. The combo is awesome. I thought the commercials were ridic, but, uh, Thad exists.....
  • Options

imageMikeHoncho:

Hey, how do they think the baby got there in the first place? Uh, yeah, that's right. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagethadsrad:
    imagehuahualove:

imageMikeHoncho:

One is warm and one is cooling. The combo is awesome. I thought the commercials were ridic, but, uh, Thad exists.....

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"