Snarky and T-TTC

A gift

So, I love you guys and I feel like I am the worst STTC'er ever. 

So I scoured the internet for something suitable for you guys. 

My gift:

I <3 you guys. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: A gift

• Is there supposed to be a picture? Or is your gift that you love us? Either way, we <3 you too, or I do at least. :) I lurk on BOTB and always love your responses.  

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • imageshotzie:

Is there supposed to be a picture? Or is your gift that you love us? Either way, we <3 you too, or I do at least. :) I lurk on BOTB and always love your responses.  

There is a picture (at least on mine).  

:-(  I thought maybe everyone just hated me because I hadn't been around in forever (this was my home board). 

Thanks for actually replying, lol. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBallSox:
    imageshotzie:

Is there supposed to be a picture? Or is your gift that you love us? Either way, we <3 you too, or I do at least. :) I lurk on BOTB and always love your responses.  

There is a picture (at least on mine).  

:-(  I thought maybe everyone just hated me because I hadn't been around in forever (this was my home board). 

Thanks for actually replying, lol. 

This place has become a ghost town, I'm afraid. People seem to just pop in to check up on other people. You should come back, we need some excitement around here. 

P.S. I remember your old sn, I've been around since 2005, but I mostly lurked when I was under my previous sn. :) 

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"