Maine Babies

new here

Hi everyone. My name is Kim I'm new in this site and would love to meet some other moms. I have an almost 5 year old son and ttc in the near future. I'm looking for an ob doctor in the Portland/Biddeford area. Does anyone have any recommendations on good ones or ones to stay away from? Please tell me about te experience you had both good and bad. Thanks ladies :)

Re: new here

• Hey Kim!

I'm Megan, I live a little north of Portland.  You might try the Maine board on the Nest - there are a few more people over there usually. :)  

• Hi Kim-

I currantly am 14 weeks preggo, and I go to generations on marginal way in portland. The only down fall is the doctor that you choose may not be the doctor that delievers besides that I have gone through alot trying to get pregnant over the past couple of years and they have been beside me the whole way. No matter which doctor I have seen ( in emergency situations they get you in to see anyone) that have made sure that I am taken care of. The doctors are very down to earth and want to make everything go as smooth as possible. I hope this is helpful.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Kim,

I live in Westbrook and work in South Portland.  My OB is in Scarborough.  Coastal Women's healthcare.  Dr. Dawson is great.  I have been going to her for years and now that I am pregnant I am really comfortable with her. 

• I live in Scarborough and go to Maine Medical Partners Women's Health.  When I had my daughter 2 years ago at Maine Med I had a horrible falling out with my doctor.  I had been in labor and delivery for 6 days, scared, and now without a doctor.  Dr. Hunt and Dr. Pulvino were a god send.  Dr. Hunt preformed my c-section, and I've been seeing Dr. Pulvino ever since.  He helped us conceive the baby I'm currently carrying.  The practice is big, but I feel like I've always gotten personalized care from the staff.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJMSwitzer:
    I live in Scarborough and go to Maine Medical Partners Women's Health.  When I had my daughter 2 years ago at Maine Med I had a horrible falling out with my doctor.  I had been in labor and delivery for 6 days, scared, and now without a doctor.  Dr. Hunt and Dr. Pulvino were a god send.  Dr. Hunt preformed my c-section, and I've been seeing Dr. Pulvino ever since.  He helped us conceive the baby I'm currently carrying.  The practice is big, but I feel like I've always gotten personalized care from the staff.

I see Dr. Hunt and love her! This is my second pregnancy going to her and Dr. Sansoneti (spelling) delievered my son. I have heard good things about Dr. Pulvino too. I love the staff there too. She helped us conceive this LO too since I had to be referred to an RE in the practice. 

Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"