1st Trimester
Options

2nd time around

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am 11 weeks.  I am already showing.  I know it isn't bloat because it won't go away and it is already hardening!  Ugh Anyone else have experience with this?  Just want to know I am not alone.

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2nd time around

• Options
    I'm almost 9 weeks and so bloated I look like I did at 15 weeks with DS. I have no idea how I'm going to hide this for another month! 2nd time mamas tend to show a lot sooner as your uterus is already stretched out and never really went back to it's old size. It's not surprising you're showing early.
  • Options
    It's not impossible to show (a little) at 10 weeks with #2 (or beyond). Lucky you, with the actual belly. I still have the bloat. :-/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    you normally do show earlier with second pregnancies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me too.. My DH insists he want to wait to tell even families. I'm good with that but I will NOT lie to my MIL not if she asks me, when she asks me! lol
  • Options
    I'm only 5 weeks along with my second, and I definitely feel bigger than last time already! :P Probably bloat, but boy do I need to get my appetite under control!
  • Options
    Yup, I had to break out the maternity pants today for work. My belly is hard as well, no bloat here. I'm trying to wait another 2 weeks before I tell work, but everything I put on this morning I looked pregnant!
  • Options
    Yes... I'm certain that I'm already showing... Especially after I eat, it's pretty obvious. I'm still trying to hide it until our official announcement though.
  • Options
    I'm 8 weeks today and I am just starting to show a little.  I can't button or zip the jeans I just bought 6 weeks ago that were one size up from my normal jeans. 
  • Options
    Bloat, maybe for me. I guess I have to stop wearing form fitting shirts to work. Not like I wear many but the few I do have may have to be retired :(. Thank goodness sweater season is coming!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"