September 2011 Moms
Options

GTKY: post baby body

So i heard after i had Q it takes a year to get back. Tell me:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?)

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight?

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha)

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one?

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY: post baby body

• Options

I can answer some of these lol 

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) my boobs changed for sure, probably for forever!

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? I was :p now I'm up 10lbs

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) I didn't have a hard time losing it. 

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I'm going to try to eat better and hopefully BF longer than 6m, and pray that I loose as easy as the first time. 

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? I was back to PP around 6 or 8 weeks. Chasing O around is probably what has helped me not gain as much weight this time around, so I hope chasing 2 will help me loose.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

1. My hips are wider, I won't know about my boobs for sure yet, but they are bigger right now. I have stretch marks that will never go away.

2. I was, but went back up.

3. In my belly.

4. I exercised with baby #2. I did Zumba up until my 3rd tri. I would do that again. I was much healthier my second pregnancy which made it easier to lose the weight.

5. I started back with Zumba and walking. I stopped everything for awhile and gained back. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?).  Stretch marks on tummy, thighs, behind knees. Oh and flabby azz... I used to think it was one of my best attributes. And when I finish nursing, I have a feeling the girls will never be the same 

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight?   Yes, I'm lower than I was when I got pg

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) my problem is tightening 

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? No.. I would say I'll eat healthier, but once I'm pg and cravings strike, that will go down the drain

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? a little working out, (30 day shred) and some bum exercises. Try to eat healthy. Plus, I think bfing helped.

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) My boobs are totally different than before.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? eh, i'm kinda dancing around it, but everythings sitting in different places and i wasn't my healthiest weight just before i got pregnant anyway.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) tummy, hips

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? work out throughout the pregnancy. Be a better weight when i start out. Not get a leg clot PP that prevents me from being active for several months.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? I was walking and doing stomach exercises. Now I'm doing the 30DS

• Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?)  My boobs are saggier and a little bigger, and for some reason I just seem to be in worse shape overall since I had L.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight?  No.  I only gained 13lbs thanks to hg, and lost it immediately, but have since gained back 15.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha)  Well, it's not baby weight anymore, but I gain all my weight in my boobs and stomach and I hate it.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one?  Not really.  If I'm lucky enough to not have hg or to get on better anti-nausea meds next time, I will have to watch what I eat a lot more.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body?  Unfortunately, not much.  I've been walking a lot but that's it.  I need to come up with a plan and really stick with it :( 

• Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) Nothing really, but I'm not done breastfeeding yet, so we'll see. The strechmarks are finally not noticeable anymore, but it definitely took the whole year for that to happen.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Yes

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) Didn't really have a hard time

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I don't think so.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? I wore a abdominal binder and a hip binder from 1 day postpartum to 8 weeks postpartum. I swear by those things. My favorite jeans were a good 8 inches away from buttoning because my hips had expanded so much, and they were too big three months later. I also did a TON of walking and ate really well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?)

My boobs. They are so lopsided now. My stomach skin is kind of crepey now when it gets bunched together. 

Yeah.I'm actually under it. 

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha)

I didn't have a hard time. (thank goodness!)

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one?

Not really. I think I did a pretty good job not gaining a ton of weight during pregnancy and I feel like that made it easier to bounce back. 

5. What have you done to get back to your p

re-pregnant body?

Nothing. which is probably why, even though I weigh less, I'm very flabby. 

• Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) I am pretty sure my butt got bigger in a good way, as in I actually have one now.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? No, damm you 4 pounds. I just can't seem to shake it.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) my stomach or jelly belly.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? Um not gain over 50 pounds.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? run, gym, eat better, bootcamp and started the insanity DVD set. Oh and breastfeeding.

Almost a vegetarian and almost pregnant
  • Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) My boobs are a sad version of their former self, and my belly button is strange.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Yup

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) I don't have extra weight, but my hips are wider and my stomach carries any extra weight now.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? This was our last, so no.  And I didn't do much differently with any pregnancy.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Just started getting serious about exercising again, and need to start core workouts.

• Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) I think my hips are wider for good. My boobs are also different. They're the same size, but saggier.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Yes, I'm actually a few pounds under pregnancy weight. I was slightly overweight prepreg. Then the ms set it and I lost weight in first tri. I started to put weight on in 2nd and was diagnosed with GD. All in all I only put on about 14lbs of baby weight and all of it was gone when I left the hospital.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) ; My problem areas were and still are my stomach and thighs.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? Hopefully not have GD, but that's not likely. I'd like to begin exercising earlier in pregnancy.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Nothing really.

• Options
    1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) Spider veins :(

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? No, 10 pounds away!

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) My tummy

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I definitely want to exercise more during the next pregnancy. 

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Eat less and move more!
  • Options
    1. What has changed about your body probably forever? Boobs for sure. They don't quite sit the same. My hips are wider and stretchmarks.

2. Are you back to your prepregnancy weight? Back to the weight, but my body is softer now. I have no muscle.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? I had a harder time the first time. A year out from DS1 I was 20lbs heavier. I really think BFing helped this time around.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I said it last time, but try not to overeat at every meal and be more active.

5. What have you done to get back to your prepregnant body? I've dieted quite a bit, and taken a lot of walks, but no real exercise plan.
  • Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) Stretch Marks and a C/S scar

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? yes, but look nothing like i use to anyway

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) I can't say I tried to lose it, but it took awhile to come off on it's own

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I would work out next time

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Nothing.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) I'm in denial that this is actually my body, so it is hard to tell. (TMI Alert starting here...) I hope to high heaven that the horrific new overhang between my perineum and my vagina is not permanent, but can be simply, cheaply corrected.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Ha. Hah hah.  Hah ha. 

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha)  Everyplace except my nose, which I think finally looks a little smaller, now that the rest of me is so enormous. I actually *gained* weight post-baby, if you can believe it.  I think it's the breastfeeding; where everyone else loses, I gained.  Fun!

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? Walk and exercise more.  I didn't last time because of high-risk-o-rama concerns, especially those of Mr. Daddy, who went through some horrors related to exertion and not being able to keep a pregnancy at his first go 'round on this ride.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Had a good yoga routine for several months, but haven't been able to get back to it, although I'd love to. :( Yesterday, joined the gym, today, did a respectable dance with the treadmill. Tomorrow, meeting with trainer to go over machines and all that crap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1.  Things just don't seem the same down south, not sure if they ever will be.

2.  Nope, but almost.  I think I have about 5 lbs left.

3.  This absurd spare tire around my stomach has got to go.  It seems like that's the only place the weight is, and gives me a weird shape (or worse, no shape at all)

4.  I definitely gave into my "wants" way too often, especially with ice cream and peanut butter.  I'll eat healthier next time for sure.

5.  Sadly, nothing.  I know those 5 lbs and flubby tummy are because of my hatred of workouts. 

• Options

1. A forever change would be my breasts, hip width, and varicose veins

2. I am not back to pp weight.

3. My butt, tummy, and inner thighs are not going anywhere despite my workout routine...maybe it is my diet Embarrassed

4. If I were to be pregnant again I would workout more. Assuming I do not feel like death every damn day!

5. Every morning Bo and I go for a 3-4 mile walk/run, attempted the Insanity workout, and chase Bo all over the place! He is my trainer!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I had a c-section with DD1 and my stomach has been terrible since. 

Yes. Finally.

Belly 

I vowed to lose the weight prior to getting pregnant the second time and to gain less weight during pregnancy.  I started put 12 pounds lighter and gained 5 pounds less. 

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body?

I started My Fitness Pal 7 weeks ago and have lost 7.5 pounds since.  I also workout 4-5 days a week. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?): My hips are slightly wider. Like Ms said- things down there will never be the same and I was shocked at that. 2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Yes- under it actually. I developed an over-active thyroid after delivery that dropped my weight a lot.3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha): I've lost the weight but my stomach is definitely not toned.4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I hope that I can exercise during my next pregnancy. I felt so crappy during my pregnancy that I couldn't work out. Then I had some preterm contractions and that was the end of all exercise.5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? I started working out on maternity leave. Since going back to work I haven't had the time though. I really want to get back to a workout routine. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options
    1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) My boobs are tiny.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? I am exactly where I was pre-Rylee.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) N/A

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? No, I think I was lucky and I would love to be lucky next time too... :-)

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body?  I haven't done a bloody thing... But I think a combo of BFing, and getting sick and the anxiety from it.... helped with weight loss...

• Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) I have a little extra skin on my abdomen. It's not noticeable unless I'm sitting but I hate it. Oh yeah, and my boobs are longer and flatter. Also, scarring from my tear made sure of the area "down below" never being the same again.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Yes, actually a few pounds below (don't hate me).

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) n/a but my butt is definitely flatter than it was before pregnancy.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I would probably try not to be a carb monster again during my first tri. I was so nauseous I would only eat carbs and I gained 11 lbs in four weeks.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Just working out when I can. I think I'm going to have a rude awakening when I stop nursing and can no longer eat whatever I want though.

• Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) Stretch marks... and the line from my belly button down hasn't gone away completely. Weird.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Yes, actually a couple pounds lighter.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) Just working on toning everything back up (only to do it all again in the future!)

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I'd probably do some kind of workout during pregnancy.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? I workout with weights twice a week for about 15-30 minutes (lost 15 lbs. in 3 mths. doing that) and watch my caloric intake.

• Options
    imagelinzica:

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) **My bewbs have deflated.  And I have stretch marks on my belly and thighs.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight?  **Yes, but I have been since 10days PP.  I was more than I wanted to be pre-pg though.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha)  **Not the baby weight, but any extra, yes.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one?  **I wasn't working out before pg last time, but I am now.  So I want to continue with my current workout until I get KU.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? **30DS for a couple months and then have been doing a bootcamp class since and love it.

• Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) My belly button- instead of being vertical, it now has a little "frown" over it. It doesn't bother me though. Oh, and of course droopier boobs.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? 5 lb. less

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) The weight is all gone, but toning is another story...

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? I'm pretty happy- if anything, just stay more active next time around.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? BF and light exercise.

• Options

1. What has changed about your body probably forever (unless there is some kind of procedure involved?) Unsure. I'm still BFing and my nipples are still bigger...I'm kind of hoping this will go away, but I'm thinking it probably won't.

2. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight? Ten pounds less than pre-pregnancy weight. I don't think I've been this skinny since high school.

3. Where are you having a hard time losing the baby weight? (assuming your not marion haha) See #2, this is not a problem. My cloths do not really fit, but since I want to try for another baby, I don't want to buy a new wardrobe.

4. Is there anything you will/would do differently for another pregnancy based on how you've gained/lost after this one? Nope.

5. What have you done to get back to your pre-pregnant body? Breastfeed. I'm pretty active, but a little less than I was before.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

1.  Lots of loose skin on my stomach and CS scar.

2. Yes, a few pounds under!

3. I am still carrying some weight around my tummy.  I don't think it will ever be flat again.  I'm under pre- pregnancy but my favorite jeans still don't fit because of muffin top!

4. Yes!!  I gained way too much.  I have completely overhauled my lifestyle/diet since then so I don't think this will happen again.

5. Changed to a whole foods plant based diet.  Lots of exercise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"