Delaware Babies

shower ideas

Hi all! I've been doing a little stalking on the DE message board and it doesn't appear to be super busy. I am panicking a little though so thought it was worth a shot to post. 

My baby shower is scheduled for Sunday Oct. 14 and my sister can no longer have it at her house. I was hoping for suggestions from anyone who has had shower or been to shower anywhere in/around DE. I'm from Pike Creek but would consider anything within 30-45 minutes. My girl friend is going to take over planning but she is from out of town and we hadn't considered having to rent a place until today.

We are restricted as to the date at this point which means some restaurants will be out due to football (I'm assuming.)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: shower ideas

• Hi there! congrats! I have been to couple showers at restaurants...I was at a baby shower at Micheals, its near toys r us.  I was also at a wedding shower at Lambertis, it was really nice there. I do not think football would interfer too much at either of these places!

Oh, also a friend of mine just had her shower at Timothy's in Newark. They used the upstairs for the shower, so I believe it is private! HTH Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejtwin1:

Hi there! congrats! I have been to couple showers at restaurants...I was at a baby shower at Micheals, its near toys r us.  I was also at a wedding shower at Lambertis, it was really nice there. I do not think football would interfer too much at either of these places!

Oh, also a friend of mine just had her shower at Timothy's in Newark. They used the upstairs for the shower, so I believe it is private! HTH Smile

I went to a birthday party here once and it was fantastic!

• Loading the player...
  • Lanbertis in Prices Corner is a nice place for parties. How many guests are you inviting?  Did you have a limit on cost per person?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"