Recommendations - Daycares in Bristow or Gainesville — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Recommendations - Daycares in Bristow or Gainesville

My husband and I are currently looking for a home in the Bristow/Gainesville area, and I was hoping someone may have recommendations on day cares. 

My daughter is almost 15 months and she has been in full time daycare since she was 3 months old.  We have had her in a KinderCare in Ashburn, and we love it!  It breaks my heart to have to move her.  I am looking at the Montessori of Bristow and the Minnieland Academy off Harness Shop Road.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience at either of these?

Or are there others in the area that you would recommend?

Thank you in advance Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recommendations - Daycares in Bristow or Gainesville

• I have heard the teachers at the Gainesville Montessori are really good, but I don't know anything about the Bristow location. From my reviews of the state inspections, none of the Minnieland were that great, but I don't remember that particular one. Whereabouts in Bristow will you be?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have a contact on a house in Gainesville.  The house is 3.4 miles from Sudley Manor dr. And 1.8 miles from Rt. 29. If all goes as planned and our current home sells, we'll be in Gainesville in 5 weeks! Not a lot of time and I am so nervous about finding the perfect place for our daughter. Any further recommendations or insight into the area would be awesome!

Thanks for your response!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We live in Gainesville.  My daughter is at an in home daycare in Gainesville.  If you want more info on some in home options I can help there (I know of a few), but I don't have any experience with any Center Daycares in the area.  Private Message me if you would like info about in home daycares.  Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards