Minnesota Babies

Physician Rave

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to give a recommendation for the physician that I've been seeing.  My baby is breech, and rather than transfer me over to an OB and saying, "See ya later!" he has been wonderful - he attended my version and will attend the scheduled c-section as well, even though many family medicine doc's would say, "Sorry.  Baby's breech.  Nothing I can do anymore."  He is very personable and polite.  He gets dad involved at every appointment - my husband finds the heartbeat with the doppler, and he makes sure to ask him if he has questions/concerns.  And what I am most impressed with is his attention to detail and taking every concern I present seriously. As an RN, also, I have watched him interact with hospital staff and noticed his respectful demeanor, which is unfortunately sometimes lacking with physicians...I just can't say enough good things about this guy. We have switched from our original pediatrician to have him follow our son once he's born, too.  

Hope that helps someone who is searching! :) Best of luck!

https://www.healtheast.org/about-healtheast/search-for-doctor/provider-details.html?DocID=23683

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"