January 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant ladies

How are you all doing?

I see we have THREE mommas having babies this month. How exciting!

September 21 - MrsLynnyD

September 27 - Mom2Mack1, Scheduled C-section, due September 30th

September 30 - AppleMomma

October 19 - ffejsGirl

November 20 - skibi83

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant ladies

• Options

I am soooooo done being pregnant!!! I'm exhausted & my patience with DD & DH are very thin.  I went to visit a friend this weekend and it was awesome to just lay around and not have to take care of anyone but myself.

Everything with LO is good. Dr. thinks he or she will be big, but DD was almost 9lbs so I figured this LO would be in that range too. 

DD is ready to be a big sister (I think!).  We've successfully moved her to her new room, including a twin bed.  I was super nervous about this transition but it was no biggie.

Oh, we still need to pick names!  Better get on that, only 24 more days! :/

• Options

M2M I can totally relate with being over this and having little patience with DH and DS (well, DD in your case). I have to keep reminding myself to cherish every moment with DS as pretty soon I won't be able to just give my undivided attention and cuddles whenever however wherever and for as long as we both want/need it. I need to remind myself sometimes several times per day! HA!

I go for a growth u/s on Wednesday just to confirm size (they think big, I would tend to agree. DS was 8 lb 7 oz so this next one will probably be same or bigger). If size is where dr. thinks it is, we are going to move forward with scheduling the RCS on 9/13. 9 days away! AAGGHH! I already put my schedule in place as to who will be with DS and when. Now I need to create my binder of his schedule, what he eats, routine, etc. The grandparents may not read a darn thing in that binder but I'll feel better knowing it's here for them. There will be like 3 grandparents rotating since he is such a handful and I don't want to put too much on any one person. 4 days in the hospital seems like an eternity. And I only plan to have DH sleep with me the first night but it's still a long time.

So that's it in a nutshell. I'll keep you ladies posted! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm more of a lurker here, but I'm due November 9. I'm not completely ready to be done being pregnant. But I'm tired of being in pain. Plus we picked a  name at the hospital last time, but won't have that option this time so we need to get on that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Quick check in before I am off to the homework world. Baby H and I are doing well. DD is doing great, but picking up naughty behaviors when we hang out with my niece and nephew. Hopefully this won't always be an issue. I am also not ready to be done pregnant. I think it would be better if this turkey stuck it out a couple extra weeks before his scheduled arrival. The huge comments could stop though. I'm really not that big, those that feel the need to comment are just ignorant. Please stop it.

Hope you all are having a great week. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

MLD- 4 days for a RCS??  I had Joshua via RCS on a Monday morning and was in the car headed home by about 2pm on Wednesday.  Would have been before lunch but they decided to run an additional blood test on me becasue my platelets appeared to be low and I had to wait for that to come back and the doctor to clear me.

Good luck to all our mommies with upcoming births!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCaniacMom:

MLD- 4 days for a RCS??  I had Joshua via RCS on a Monday morning and was in the car headed home by about 2pm on Wednesday.  Would have been before lunch but they decided to run an additional blood test on me becasue my platelets appeared to be low and I had to wait for that to come back and the doctor to clear me.

Good luck to all our mommies with upcoming births!!

Wow, really? 

My dr. said there was a chance I could go home on Saturday (so that would only be 2 nights in the hospital instead of 3) but it'd be late and we'd see. I just remembered today though how bad my last night there was (I'll spare you the details but it required many painful trips to the lady's room) so I'm kind of nervous to be home instead of the hospital. In fact, that last night was the one where I cried to the nurse and she suggested I give a bottle of formula to get some rest since I was not sleeping and having those issues. I will go in 7am Thursday and be discharged Sunday around noon if it's anything like last time. Seems like forever.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"