Multiples

Re: (Untitled)

• My DD is now 11 months, but she had multiple ear infections, colds, etc from what seemed to be on and off from December to May. She was an awesome crib sleeper except when sick. The rock n play sleeper was a complete lifesaver for us, and we had no issues going back to her crib. Maybe try that? Good luck :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What about raising their cribs to an angle? We did that for one of my little guys and it made a world of difference.  He would slide down, so we rolled up a blanket and curled it around his feet to act as a stopper.  Granted, he is not rolling or active in his sleep yet though.  Are you swaddling still?  White noise machine? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the suggestions ladies! The problem is they are very active in their sleep, they like to kick and roll to their sides, sometimes even to their tummies, though I roll them back over when they do that.

I think you are right that it's just a developmental thing that we are going to have to ride out.... sigh.....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I second the rock n play....best investment ever! Our boys had severe colic and it was only when we got these things they were able to start getting some decent sleep! Worth a try!
  • I have no advice but I do have good news: it passes. We had two terrible weeks. We just got through it (it included babies in our bed, babies in swings, babies in bouncers, and the invention of a DIY swaddle strap so I could swaddle arms and still use bouncers and swings). They went back to their normal, which is Claire sleeping from 9pm-7am, and Etta getting up at 3 to eat. It was a terrible time, but it thankfully ended.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If your babies are crying then they need something from you. Mine are doing the same thing and yes, I am exhausted, but I don't feel they are anywhere near ready to CIO. We figure it is just a phase and they need a little extra TLC. It will pass eventually.  No biggie.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"