Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

I did sponge baths every other day. Then at about 3 wks we started daily baths. LO's skin never got dry and she loves to stay in the water. IMO she gets sticky from spit up and the diaper area needs some freshening up too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    i massage my son first and then bathe him daily. he loves it.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemwitter80:
    Most people say even at a few months old, bathing shouldn't happen every day. My guy now gets a shower hates baths every other day.

When did you start showering with your LO?
  • Options
    Mine is almost 10 weeks and we started giving her baths every day about 3 weeks ago. She loves it and has started to learn the routine of bath, bottle, then time to sleep. And usually sleeps pretty well at night too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageamandasmtt26:
    We do baths every night to establish a bedtime routine and DS loves them! We only use soap every other day. I found he sleeps better at night if he has had his bath.

yup...this is us too...He sleeps so well after his bath and because he gets a daily bath at the same time each night 630pm, he's out by 7:30...he knows what to expect and seems to look forward to it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"