Breastfeeding
Options

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

My friend had the same problem with her double electric pump by First Years.  She "dried up" after only 6 weeks of pumping. 

I use the Medela Free Style but I only pump once a day for a stash.  I did use it to boost my supply a couple weeks back (pumped 6x a day after feeds) and it worked wonders.

My other friend uses the Ameda double electric and she is EPing and swears by that pump.

So my vote is for the Free Style by Medela or the Ameda double electric. 

GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been back at work for 2 months and use the Ameda Purely Yours without any problems.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my Medela Freestyle. If you are looking to invest in a high-end pump, I'd definitely recommend it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Medela ALL THE WAY!! It is kind of expensive but for me it was well worth the investment. You may be able to rent them for cheaper at your hospital so check that out too! Also, Medela has an app called ibreastfeed (free!) that you can time and record your pumping sessions and amounts along with diapers, sleep times, breastfeeding, you name it. I LOVE IT! 

Medela has pretty much been the authority on breastfeeding/ pumping for me! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"