Pregnant after a Loss

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    By the time I was at 20 weeks, I was already on my second bladder infection. With the first one, I did have some slight pain but nothing too bad. My OB was the one who told me I had it. I didn't even know I had any symptoms. The second one, I was having to pee all the time and I couldn't empty my bladder. After about a week of this I started having some pains. My OB gave me some antibiotics both times and it cleared up with no problems.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies- I have had two doses of meds now and I am already feeling quite a bit better (of course I'll take all the meds until it is gone even if I feel 100%).  Luckily I have another appointment next Friday so I can do another sample to check if it is gone.  I guess I am just paranoid because I have heard that UTIs can cause pre-term labor and I am already at risk for that due to my IC.  I guess as long as I am being treated (and I think it was caught pretty early- I only had symptoms the day before I went to the doc) I should hopefully be fine.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"