August 2012 Moms
Options

PSA: For those who hate pads

I haven't worn pads since I was like...12. So, this whole PP thing has been highly uncomfortable for me. I feel like I might as well be in a diaper. I've been using Always Overnight pads, which are bulky of course.

Well, today I went to CVS and decided to try out U by Kotex, since it was on sale. I bought the pantyliners because my bleeding has slowed down quite a lot...but holy! I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything. It's amazing. They're not like a regular pantyliner, they have this clear edging around them, so they move with you, instead of getting all crumpled in all the wrong places.

Anyways, if you hate pads, go get some. I don't know how their pads are, but if they're anything like the pantyliners, I praise the person that invented this whole idea.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: PSA: For those who hate pads

• Options
    I hate pads as well. I have the Always Infinity heavy flow and I don't even notice I'm wearing it. Even so, I'm sure the extras will just hang out in my cabinet once my PP bleeding stops. I always worry about leaking when wearing pads.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I HATE pads so I was reallllyyy dreading having to wearing them PP but I tried the always infinity pads and they were really awesome I must say. 
    image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ive recently just switched to Always Infinity (regular flow) and I love them. They dont look absorbent, but they totally are. 

I may actually consider them for when I have a period, and I hate pads. They're that comfortable.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another fan of the Always Infinity pads. I was skeptical about switching to them from the bulky hospital pads but they are awesome. I barely notice I'm wearing it.
  • Options
    Always Infinity here as well. I started with huge Always maxis though. I use a Diva Cup for AF so I was not looking forward to this part, but the Infinity is pretty great!

Everyone in the hospital kept asking how my bleeding was in comparison to a period and I couldn't give an answer because I don't use pads and I have no idea how it compares. That bothered me because I truly had no way to answer and it was just assumed that I routinely wear diapers, I guess.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip! I too have been out of the pad game for at least a decade.
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been using always ultra thin overnights. They have been great for the first time in pads in 11 years. I will still be back in my tampons after cleared, but for the time being, things could be worse
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"