Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

I got it from www.magicsleepsuit.com/.

So, I must say that last night was better than the night before, and very typical of my son's habits while sleeping in the swaddle. The night went lie this:

Asleep by 7 P.M.

Binky insertion wake-up at 8:15

Binky insertion wake-up at 11:45

Ate (formula) at 12:30 A.M.

Binky insertion wake-up at 2:30

Ate at 4

Up for the day at 5:45

Back down for nap by 7 (no sleep suit- in swing downstairs)

My main annoyances are and always have been/will be the binky wake-ups, however it took me 15 seconds to walk into my son's room, insert the binky, and find my way back to sleep. I can't complain too much. I believe that since he's teething, he might be getting out of deep sleep to realize the missing binky more often than he used to. A month ago, he'd wake up 1-2 (MAX) times a night for the binky. 

I will definitely use it again tonight. I had that peace of mind that he wouldn't roll over and couldn't fight his way out of the swaddle. I imagine it'll only get better. Let's hope! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been using mine for over a week and DS's sleep has only gotten better. He took a long time to fall asleep the first night, but has fallen asleep faster ever since and now he gets a big smile when I put him in the sleepsuit, which he used to do when I swaddled him.  I think he loves sleeping just like his mama!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"