July 2012 Moms
Options

Favorite thing LO does

what is your favorite thing that LO does?  Mine is when DD wakes up and i unswaddle her...she stretches and stretches an stretches lol...i call it baby yoga

Re: Favorite thing LO does

• Options
    I like it when she stretches too. She throws her arms in the air, sticks her bottom lip out, and raises her eyebrows. It's so cute! Put i also love it when she puts her head on my shoulder and seems so content. She also opens her eyes super wide ... I guess there are a lot og things.

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imagejfresh:
    I like it when he snuggles up with me while we're BFing. Especially in the morning he will lay his leg across my other boob and he kind of hugs the boob he's eating off of with his arms. It's just so sweet, kind of makes up for him practically chewing on my nipple.

yeah the best is when they kick the sore nipple LOL...you can't even get mad ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love getting the special mommy smile when she sees me in the morning, but the other day she and I were on the quilt on the floor and she was watching me make sounds with my mouth and she tried to copy. LOL It was way too cute!

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"