Pregnant after a Loss

Decided to call

So yesterday I put a post on to call or not to call due to weight loss and symptoms disappearing. Everyone's comments made me feel better and I decided not to call yesterday cause I just thought I was being a worry wary for nothing. Well I woke up this morning and did my normal routine and weighed myself as usual and I lost more weight. I kinda shrugged it off and then the fact that everyone seems to know I'm pregnant now it kinda put me in a rut of what if everything is not ok? So I decided to call the nurse told me to go ahead and make an appointment and have a Doppler or u/s heart rate check to ease my mind and to talk to the midwife about nutrition since I'm worried.
So I have one in an hour... Hope to goodness everything is still fine, but sticky dust and prayers are appreciated.

Re: Decided to call

• Good luck! FX everything is okay.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope all is well. Keep us updated.
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been thinking of you. Any updates? 
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Any updates?????
    Blessed with one amazing husband, three awesome kids, 2 angel babies and had a healthy baby boy December 2012. 10-18-2011 MMC D & C at 15 weeks 4 days EDD of 4-06-2012 3-11-12 CP EDD of 11-13-2012 Pregnant April 11, 2012 EDD 12-22-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"