November 2012 Moms
Options

Stretch Marks Ugh!

Just feeling kinda down today since I got out of the shower and accidentally caught a glimpse of my naked butt for the first time in probably months.  Completely covered in nasty, purple stretch marks.  What baffles me the most is that there is not (yet) a single stretch mark on my belly, which has definitely grown more than my butt though butt is putting up a competitive fight.  

Just wondering, how is everyone else doing on the stretch mark front? 

Re: Stretch Marks Ugh!

• Options

My stomach got in a fight with a mountain lion.  And lost.

There are shallower ones on my thighs and calves that I'm hoping will fade more easily.

And let's not forget my poor boobies... 

The stretch mark fairy hit me hard with her ugly stick. :(

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options

So far I just have some small ones on my boobs and my inner thighs. I haven't looked at my butt in months, so you are making me think I should go home and check that out Smile

I agree with you though, why are they on my boobs, but not my belly? My belly has clearly grown a hundred times more than my boobs, so I don't get it.

I am also worried that stetch marks on my belly are inevitable at some point, as my belly is just huge. I am surprised I don't have them yet, but with two more months of growing to go, I can't imagine not getting any at all. Ugh...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My stomach is fine, but my butt is not Crying

I didn't think my butt even grew! I guess it did though :( I'm hoping they'll fade, or at least be able to be covered by a swimsuit!
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh no :-(  I don't have any at all, but now I'm nervous.
  • Options
    haven't got any so far but i'm scared they'll all appear after LO comes out.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh god. I haven't looked at my butt. Now I'm worried.

I got them on the bottom part of my boobs pretty early, and in the past few weeks, some have been showing up around my belly button. I probably have 6-8 redish lines on my stomach. Sigh.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I also (so far) only have them on my butt and on the backs of my thighs underneath my butt....

But those that I have sure want you to know they're there! Bright purple/red...

• Options
    None on my butt (yet! knock on wood!) just a lot on my hips and my belly button looks like it grew into a flower.... it was crazy. woke up the morning of my 28th week and there they were :(
  • Options
    havent noticed any on my butt...but def my tummy. i really noticed it within the past week and a half. they are starting to look purple and its freaking me out! And it always looks worse when i get out of the shower...i try not to look at myself after a shower because i get so bummed out. it sucks because everyone wantst o see my bare belly and im too embarassed to show them. :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options

I think my butt is unscathed so far, but I'll have to report back for sure on that later. LOL.

• Options
    I only have them on my hips and a tiny bit on my inner thighs! I also used the Palmer's Cocoa Butter, and then I use this other stuff I found from Motherhood Maternity called "Blooming Beautiful" bump butter. I haven't had any stretch marks on my belly at all, and this stuff smells really nice too- very light! It's $14, but it's worth a try, it works for me.
    Isabella Sophia Tudorica - November 24, 2012
  • Options
    imageLori_n_Lior:

I just started to notice some below my belly button which I am not pleased with.

Ive had stretch marks most of my life due to going through a crazy growth spurt as a teen so I wasn't expecting it to bug me too much, but I was really hoping they would stay on my sides and not on the front of my tummy :( 

Mine are under my belly too but I noticed I have one on top center of my belly button:( I was hoping they would stay under my belly. The one top isn't bad but I'm hoping others don't decided to join the one.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    3rd pregnancy and only a remnant of a 1" mark from DD1, last time.

None with DS, I didn't even notice the one I got with DD until after she was born... never got red or anything. None so far with this LO.

Kinda bragging, but also letting some of you know that if you haven't gotten them yet, you may not get them at all. I lotion my belly, butt, legs witfh lotion from Bath Body Works, nothing special, but I try to do it just about every day... although I have been known to forget on occasion.
  • Options
    Nope, the mountain lion took a couple of hits on my butt too...  LOL.  All I can do is laugh, or I'll cry.
  • Options

imageWVUPetunia:
    Nope, the mountain lion took a couple of hits on my butt too...  LOL.  All I can do is laugh, or I'll cry.

I try to laugh but since I want to cry at the same time it just comes out as weird maniacal laughter.  I may be exaggerating.  I didn't realize that I wasn't the only one who neglected to check their butt for months.  I should of stayed quiet, when it comes to stretch marks, ignorance is bliss.  

• Options
    have a little on my boobs and hips but not belly or butt...also use Palmers everyday, not sure if it works but cant hurt!  I hate looking at my butt, its huge and has cellulite these days :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"