February 2013 Moms
Options

Huge Smile on my face!

Today I went in for a check up...and I had to bring DS. He is 13 months old and has a mind of his own, so I was worried that  it could end up a nightmare with him, but he was an angel. Everyone who looked at him had to stop what they were doing and comment on how cute he was and asked if he was always that good and smiley. Good to have one happy baby on my hands.

As far as my other little one, the heart beat was 164, last time it was 176 (anyone make gender predictions with heartbeats?) and the BEST part of it was I got to see my baby via ultrasound. I was so surprised and it was totally unexpected. The OB/GYN went through all my questions and measured my uterus and he kept going up and up further with his fingers and said "wow are you sure on your LMP?" I was positive, so he wanted to do a quick ultrasound to see what was going on. Then I mentioned that DH has triplet sisters that were conceived naturally....yikes (I crossed my fingers for it to be just one). The baby looked good, and measured on time for my due date, he said that my uterus is just sitting higher than normal and therefore it makes me look like I am measuring ahead a couple of weeks. 

I am one happy momma to see and hear my growing baby :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Huge Smile on my face!

• Options
    You gotta love those surprise bonus ultrasounds!  Congrats on a great appt!!  Not sure about a gender prediction....but my baby's HR was 172bpm at 10w 5d, then it was only 147bpm at 14w6d... don't know what to make of it though!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"