Two Under 2
Options

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

My go to pick would be the City Mini Double, with the car seat adapter if you'd like.  We are still expecting DD2, but we have been researching double strollers like mad.  The CityMini drives well, folds oh so easily, and fits very compactly into our small SUV.  It's just pricey.  If you don't need the car seat adapter, then I think the Joovy side by side double stroller does just as well.

We had a hard time finding a tandem double stroller that would fit into our car, and accept our Chicco car seat.  Someone suggested a Joovy Ergo Caboose, and it is a very nice stroller.  It barely fits into our car, and it is way more difficult to open/close than a City Mini, but I think it will the best fit until we can afford something else.  It has an area that can convert to a standing board as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just bought the Graco Duo Glider Stroller - Meadow Menagerie (Cream) From target I can't wait for it to come! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Baby Trend Navigator double and the One Step Ahead tandem double sit and stand. Both are great in their own way and ok for smaller budgets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"