Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    imagespacepotatoes:

I took a test on Tuesday (CD35), just in case, and it was an unambiguous negative. 

What does this mean?

imagespacepotatoes:

I've read that it can take 4-6 weeks to get your first period after BCP, and sometimes way longer than that, so I probably shouldn't be concerned yet but the books don't tell you what it's supposed to feel like. 

The books don't tell you like what is supposed to feel like?  Getting your period? 

imagespacepotatoes:
    I was so sure that I O'd normally, and I started cramping around the right time so it's strange to me that nothing has happened yet. Is this normal? 
    Yes.

imagespacepotatoes:
     The DH keeps saying to just be patient and wait, but it's so frustrating not knowing what's going on... I feel like DH is probably right but I could use some reassurance from those who've been through this!

So you had some spotting and your period is maybe one day late, post BCP.   

Are you generally a stressed person or is it just the post BCP hormones making you a little...?  This post was really long, and I say this as someone who has a hard time being brief. If you want more responses, you might try being more concise unless it is something dire. 

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you are just way over excited in the whole "we're going to TTC" thing, and are overanalyzing every.little.thing.  Try to take a step back if you can, and do something relaxing.  Eat some ice cream, go for a run, read a book.  TTC can be maddening and I'm sure your AF will regulate itself in a few months, unless you had a prior history of irregular AF.  Good for you for temping, that will help.    

Welcome and good luck! 

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"