Minnesota Babies
Options

Children's Museum

Has anyone gone during the weekend?  I'm thinking about taking my 27 month old, while DH takes ods camping.  Does it get too busy on a Saturday, or would I have better luck during the week?  Tia!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Children's Museum

• Options

It's been a while but I went last summer on a weekend and it did get pretty busy, but it wasn't too bad.  I think if you can go during the week, it will probably be better but a weekend should be ok.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageJenny952:

It's been a while but I went last summer on a weekend and it did get pretty busy, but it wasn't too bad.  I think if you can go during the week, it will probably be better but a weekend should be ok.

Although during the weekend there might be lots of school groups, so you may want to go earlier in the fall when many kids aren't going on field trips yet.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have gone on Sat. evenings (around 4pm) and it has been 50/50 the first time was great not a lot of kids & NO crazy sugar filled kids running around crazy the 2nd time we want it was WAY to crazy because there was a privet group going on at the same time so I would call a head to see if there are any big privet groups going on if not Big groups I would say Go for it. 
  • Options
    Great, thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD1 and I have gone on a Target Free Sunday and it was pretty busy, but not horrible.  Since it was just the 2 of us it was pretty easy to get into exhibits and do our thing.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"