February 2013 Moms
Options

XP from Dec 12 BMB: Age difference between you and SO

My DH and I are 12 years apart. I'm 23 and he's 35. He says he feels so old. He will be 36 in December. I won't turn 24 until March, so after the baby is born. lol . I'm curious now. What about everyone else??

**********Matthew 1.8.06 - Connor 7.17.08 - Alexis 2.16.13 ************

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: XP from Dec 12 BMB: Age difference between you and SO

• Options
    My Hubby and I are 3 years (to the day, both born on 8/20) apart, I am 23 and he is 26. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH and I are 7ish years apart. He turned 34 in May and I turned 27 yesterday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 30 and DH is 28...we married when I was 26 and he was 24 - our age difference didn't matter.  I was with an older guy before and he acted like he was the younger one. 
    imageimageimage VOTE on my Name List     
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I are 4 months and 2 days apart. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I married a younger man.  And by younger, I mean 5 months younger.  We're both 29 and have been friends ever since he transferred to my school when we were both in 7th grade. ;-)

• Options
    DH and I are about 4 years apart. I'm 27 and he's 31.

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I am less than 3 months older than DH- he calls me an old lady! Today is actually my DH's bday!
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • Options
    5 1/2 years apart. I'm 28, DH is 34. But, I'll be 29 when the baby comes. DH feels old because this our first. He asked me specifically about getting a stroller that can have a 2nd seat added because we're pretty sure that they'll be another LO within 2 years of having this LO. 
    TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My dh and I are about a year and a half apart. We were in the same class in school but I was one of the younger ones and he had been held back in the lower elementary years.

My exhusband and I were 13 years apart. He's older.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FI and I are a year and 4 months apart. I'll be 30 in november and he turned 31 in July. Age wouldn't matter at all with him though. I wouldn't care if he was 50 or 20, he's perfect for me and I couldn't ask for a more understanding, generous, or wonderful man.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    DH and I are 6 years apart.  I'm 30 and he's 36.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We also have a 12 year gap. I just turned 24 this month and DH turns 36 tomorrow. He is also saying he's getting old already but he looks younger than 30. People at work think he's in his late 20s. Good thing he acts his age!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    11 years difference here. I'll be 30 and he'll be 41 when this baby arrives.
  • Options

I am just over a month older than DH. I?m just now 36 and he?ll be 36 in about 10 days.

I feel very fortunate because we met when we were 19 and have grown up together. Smile

• Options
    We are 5 years apart.  I am 26 he is 31.
  • Options
    DH and I are 3.5 months apart.  He'll be 29 when our LO is born and it'll be (probably) less than a month before my 29th.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH is 10 years older than me.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Options
    I just turned 30 and he'll be 37 this year.  so about 6.5ish years
  • Options

6 years difference.  I'm 22 and he's 28.  We will be 23 and 29 when the new LO arrives.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

LM - I didn't realize you were so young! :-) (And that's a compliment)

There are 3.5 years between DH and I. I am and still will be 30 when this LO arrives, and the EDD is a week before DH's 34th bday. 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    Hubby and I are about 3 years apart. This October he'll be 30, I turn 27 in November.
  • Options
    My husband and I are 8 years apart.  26 and 34. 
    We've been together almost 7 years!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are about 2 years 3 months apart. He will be 26 when baby gets here and I will be 24.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am 4 months older than DH.
  • Options
    I am turning 41 in October and DH will be 39 in March.  So just about a 2.5 year difference.
    BabyFruit Ticker

06.10.12 +HPT 06.12.12 Beta #1 = 2,770 06.14.12 Beta #2 = 6,300
    1st U/S 06.18.12 2nd U/S 06.25.12
    09.24.12 It's a Boy!! ---> Jacob Owen

Our IF Journey Began: October 2009
    **8 Failed IUI's, 1 Blighted Ovum, & 1 Failed IVF**
    Dx: MFI, DOR w/MTHFR Homozygous A1298C & Hypothyroidism
    03.2012 Lab Results: FSH 6.83 AMH 0.67 TSH 3.8 E2 17
    SA 156 million 93% motility 3% morphology

Follow Me on Pinterest
    **~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~**
  • Options
    Eight years difference. I'm 27 and hubby is 35
  • Options
    I'm a month older than DH. We're both 25.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

DH is a year and a half older than I am.....he is 38, I'm 36. 

My ex-H was 14 days older than me.  Too bad he acted like he was 18 all the time!!! (hence the "ex" before his name, haha)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

• Options

I turn 26 mid-September and husband turns 34 two weeks later. We've known each other for 5 years, dated for 4 of those years, married for (almost) one year, and he still is amazed at our age difference. I am amazed that he is still amazed by it. Then I laugh when he constantly dates himself with "hey honey, do you remember this song?" and I respond with "nope, never heard of it."

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    im 24 and my DH is 35... so dont feel bad..Big Smile
  • Options
    2 month age difference.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're 6 years apart (almost exactly). I'm 23 and he is 29. The baby is due right around both of our birthdays so we may or may not be a year older when she gets here.
  • Options
    I am three years older. He is 27 and I am 30.
  • Options
    My husband is 34 and I am 25. We have been together for five years and the age doesn't bother me at all until a health issue arises but to me anyone at any age can get sick or injured. He's my match and we're going to have a big family together and that's all I really care about. Age is all in the mind to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am 5 1/2 years old than my DH.  Right now I am 28 and he is 22.  Rawr.  My husband even has a cougar bait T-shirt.
  • Options

We are both 29.  DH turns 30 in Sept and I turn 30 in Dec, so almost exactly 3 months apart since they are close to the date in each respective month too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're 7 months apart. We'll both be 25 when the baby is born. I love being the same age. We've been dating since I was 17 and he was 16 so we definitely grew up together and it just makes sense for us.
  • Options
    We are 4 years and 8 months apart. I'm the cradle robber... We started dating when I was 22 and he was 18 (I met him 2 months after I graduated college and he had just graduated high school, lol). We were married when I was 26 and he was 22 and now I'm 33 and he's 28. I was kind of weirded out by our age difference at first but I fell deeply in love with him pretty quickly and haven't looked back!
    *Formerly peainthepod?* TTC since 1/1/2006. All cycles BFN! IUI's & IVF with no luck. Emergency surgery 11/07 due to hemmoraging cyst on left ovary. 3rd HSG showed complete blockage of right tube (the good side), endo/cysts/adhesion removal 11/11. New start for 2012! Surprise BFP 6/17/12, due 2/12/13. It's a boy!!! Baby Boy born on January 26, 2013. 
  • Options

DH is older. 363 days a year he's 9 years older, the other 2 he's 8 years older. LOL 

Our b-days are 2 days apart, mine is first. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm one year and 23 days older than DH. I'm 32 and he's 31.
    BabyFruit Ticker

my read shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"