January 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else w/ gallbladder issues?

I have had this problem w/ both of my previous pregnancies, so i basically knew what i was in for. I've never gotten gallstones, but always had such severe gallbladder pain that its ended up in u/s and numerous dr visits. I guess my question is, anyone else ever find anything that helps the pain when an attack comes on? Im a very healthy eater and i dont drink any pop. Thanks in advance. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone else w/ gallbladder issues?

• Options
    I had gallstones, but before I had it removed, the only thing that helped was a super low fat diet.
  • Options
    I ended up in the ER with a terrible attack 1 week after delivering ds by c/s. I'm definitely worried about it happening again. I was told that if I have another attack to go to the ER right away since it could be infected and require removal. So again, very much hoping that doesn't happen!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I ended up getting my gallbladder removed six weeks after DS was born, the attacks were unbearable!  Oxycodene helped slightly but not much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Can I ask what your symptoms are? I have been having some issue and I am wondering if it is my gallbladder. I went to the dr and he put me on prescription strength Prevacid saying it is heart burn but everything makes me sick. My mom said that it is common to have gallbladder issues with pregnancy. TIA.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"