July 2012 Moms
Options

How much does your baby weigh?

Mine is SUCH a shrimp.  His pedi is happy with his weight but he's on the small side so I'm just curious what everyone's babies weigh :)
imageimage
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much does your baby weigh?

• Options
    Mine is a beast. 12lb 7oz - and that was almost a week ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure what he is now, but he was 14 lbs at 6 weeks.  He's a little porker:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD is six weeks old and was 9lb. 15oz. at her one month checkup last week. She's bf so I knew she had been eating good, but didn't realize it was that good.

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD hasn't been weighed since 3.5 weeks. She was 8.6 then. She doesn't go back until she's 2 months. She's much bigger, but still long and lean.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    As of day before yesterday she was 11lbs 12.8oz - and she is 5 weeks old!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    9lbs even at 5wks 1 day.  
  • Options
    At 6 weeks 2 days LO weighed 9 lbs 7 oz, but that was with her harness, onsie, and diaper on. I'm guessing that stuff weighs about 4 to 5 oz. So she's small. But it was a ten oz gain from the previous week. I weigh her every week at my bfing group. My pedi wanted me to start supplementing again and feeding every two hours. I decided to try the later since i didn't want to do the former. And so far, she's gained with that. But she's been in a lower percentile at each pedi visit. I'm trying not to worry. She's very strong, she holds her head up really well and can push herself up off her tummy. Plus I was born average but was a really tiny kid. If your pedi isn't concerned I wouldn't be either.

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Yesterday at our weight check Austin weighted in at 7lbs 3oz.

• Options
    At his one month checkup on Wednesday, he was 10lbs 7.5 oz. He was 8lbs5oz when he was born.

• Options
    she's been getting weight checks she was a little behind in weight.  Yesterday she was 8llbs even at 5wks 6 days.  we are making progress :)
  • Options

On Monday, at 5w, 6d, she weight 8lbs, 12oz. She's on the small side, too, but still within the range of normal. We're just now starting to move out of newborn clothes. She's long and thin so 0-3m clothes are too big but NB are too short :(

I fully admit, I'm a little sad that her NB clothes need to be put away. I will probably cry when I put them in the "too small" bin :(

• Options

He was 8lbs 8oz (22 1/2 inches long)at birth and is breastfed

At 4 weeks he is 10lbs 11oz and is still super long and skinny even though he's getting heavy.

• Options

I weighted her by holding standing on a scale with and without her and substracting my weight - not very accurate but still - she is 12.6LB at 7 weeks. Little piglet...

• Options
    13 lbs @ 9 weeks. 7 lbs 6 oz @ birth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    11.10 today, and hes 5 weeks! hes tall tho so his percentiles match up and hes proportional 
  • Options
    8 weeks and he's at 13lbs 8 oz..he's a chunkerStick out tongue

• Options
    Madelyn was 7.4, and 19.5 at birth.  At 8 weeks she is 11.5 lbs and 21.5 inches.  I feel like she is huge!
  • Options
    My LO is a porker! He was 7 lbs 5 oz at birth and 10 lbs 6 oz at his 1 month checkup...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Birth - 8 lbs

1 month - 10 lbs

2 months - 12 lbs 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagelkamenko:

I weighted her by holding standing on a scale with and without her and substracting my weight - not very accurate but still - she is 12.6LB at 7 weeks. Little piglet...

We do the same - last weekend at around 7 weeks he was 13 lbs.  I make very fattening BM Smile

• Options
    My chunka-monk weighed 15lb, 6oz at his 2m appointment. His physical paper says he's in the 100th percentile for weight and 50th for height. I love it :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

They are 9 or 10 weeks old.

Our girl weighs about 9 lbs

and our boy weighs 11.5.

They were born 5 weeks premature so technically they are compared to 4 weekers.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options
    DD was born over 4 weeks early at 6 lbs 6 oz. Her adjusted age is 8 weeks and she is over 13 pounds, 97 last visit. She is in 6 month clothes and will likely be moving up to 9 month clothes soon! I a victim of my own BF success, carrying her all day is work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"