2nd Trimester
Options

Big mistake!

So Wednesday I decided that I was bored with my normal very light workout video I have been doing. So I tried something I found on HULU for a prenatal workout. I WAY overdid it and I have been sore ever since. My thighs hurt, walking burns terribly, and I am waddling big time!

Any body else realizing how out of shape they are or have any thoughts for my aching muscles ; )

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Big mistake!

• Options
    lol the DOMS! (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness). Back when I was a body builder I lived for that next day hardly-can-move ache. Not so much when I'm preg. lol. Protein protein protein. Your muscles are sore because when you work them out hard like that, you are literally ripping them up, forcing them to repair and make themselves stronger. So you need lean protein to help them repair faster. Light stretching every son often will also help and TONS of water. Other than that, theres not much you can do for the soreness. Just take it down a notch during your next workout. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miss this, too. I used to work out pretty intensely before getting pregnant. The prenatal workouts I've been doing haven't been very challenging. What is this workout on Hulu? I may need to try it!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was out of shape before getting pregnant and being pregnant has must made me more aware! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would take a warm bath and relax your soar muscles. I wish I had the energy to even workout. I use to train 4-5 days a week before pregnancy but I stopped training around 17 weeks because I've been so tired. I never did experience a burst of energy in 2nd trimester....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"