July 2012 Moms
Options

Weight loss goals and by when?

I know we all can't wait to be back to normal and many of us are plateuing still after the immediate weight loss.  So, what is your goal and when do you plan on getting there?

Pre weight- 140

Gained-35

Lost-20 and 15 more to go.

I would like to lose 20 more which would make me 5 pounds less than I was before getting pregnant and my goal is to lose it by November 4th, which is my sons baptism. I am looking forward to buying a new dress and get out of these freaking yoga pants and large t shirts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weight loss goals and by when?

• Options
    I was 182 pre-pregnancy and gained 50. Even though I had a 10 pound baby I came home from the hospital weighing 5 pounds more than I went in (sever water weight). I lost 35 super fast and then plateaued. Since then I've lost another 4 by dieting. I've got 16 more until my pre-pregnancy weight and I'd like to lose 40 more after that. My first goal is to be my pre-preg weight by Oct 16 when I go back to work, so I don't have to buy new work clothes hopefully, and I have no real time goal for the other 40 pounds, just over the next 6-12 months. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Preweight: 185

Gained 25 lbs initially with pregnancy and then had another 10 (!!) added in once I received tons of Lactated Ringers solution through my IV over 2 days (obviously water weight since it fell right off haha). I'm down to 193ish right now, and would like to lose a total of 50 lbs. I don't have an exact goal date, but  would like to lose the majority of the weight by next summer! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pre- weight- 160 (according to first doc visit), however 145 is my "happy" weight.  Got down to 138 last Summer with mega dedication.

Gained- Last time I weighed myself before giving birth I was 208

Currently at- 175.5 .....for a week! It's a joke I have with myself now that my scale broke at 175.5 because it has not fluctuated.  

Would like to lose rest of weight w/in the next 2 months for clothing sake! Nothing like donating all of your "fat clothes" a year before having a baby Embarrassed Now I have no choice because I'm not buying new clothes! 

imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Options
    I'm at my pre-preg weight, but would like to lose 20lbs more.  Ideally by the end of the year, but I don't want to push it too much as I want to concentrate on bf'ing and just being healthy for that.
  • Options

I started at 188, gained 40 lbs, lost 26 within two weeks of leave hospital. Now I am at 203 lbs. I was trying to lose weight when I got pregnant and I need to get my butt back in gear. 

I have found it hard to get back into my treadmill routine with a newborn. Any suggestions? I do walk outside with him in the stroller, but it is tough here at my house because they are busy roads. I usually go to the local village to walk on quiet streets. 

I want to get back into Weight Watchers again, but I want to wait until after the 6 week mark and when I am mentally in the game.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was 128 pre-pregnancy, 165 at delivery and 148 now.  I'm giving myself until Christmas to get to 130 (I think my body is holding onto every last calorie b/c of bf-ing).  I got to start exercising again this week so I'm hoping that that will boost my metabolism more than just walking does.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pre-pregnancy weight - 135

Gained 27 pounds

I've lost 21 pounds so far, but I'd like to lose another 11 to get down to 130.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Pre pregnancy I was 125 to 128. I gamed exactly 30. At 6 weeks pp I weighed 128 and at 7 weeks pp I weighed 124. I used to be muscle though and now it's all flabby everywhere. I'd rather be 130 with old body than 125 of flab lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Started at 157, gained 26, landing me at 183. Currently sitting at 155 woop! but ideally would like to be at 135ish. I'd love to lose 20 by Christmas but I've always been a slow an steady loser so I doubt I'll make it. If I can lose it by next summer I'll be happy with that.

• Options

I was about 130 at the start of my pregnancy.  I had just put on 5 pounds from vacation.  At my last doc appointment, I was 171.  After giving birth, I was 152.  I haven't been looking at the scale lately.  

I would like to get to 130 by Christmas time and maybe back to 125 if possible.

• Options

Pre weight- 128 lbs

Gained- 17

Lost- 27, down to 118lbs

I am as small as I was in college at this point, I think it is from BF. The weight dropped off this time around (3rd time mom) and I really feel great this time. With my previous two I never felt sexy after and now I do! Good luck to all of you!

• Options

Pre pregnancy weight was 260. Weight at 39 weeks was 262. ( I lost a lot due to morning sickness).

I lost 30 rapidly after baby. Now I've gained 10 back. Boooooooooooooo!

So back to water drinking and dieting. I want to lost at least those 10, maybe 20 before Thanksgiving get togethers with family.

Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

Prepregnancy: 176

Day I went in for induction: 204

Was down to 185 at two weeks postpartum but...

Then I fell back into bad habits....and am now hovering around 200....ughhh. How ridiculous is that! On the bright side, I am on week 6 of the couch to 5 k plan and have been exercising at least 3 times weekly. Time to clean up my eating...I really want to and need to.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"