TTC after 35

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• 40 is the new 30, I keep hearing. I figure if I repeat it enough, my ovaries will believe it, too!

Welcome to the board! I hope your stay is short. And then you can go back to that first doc with your baby in your arms and tell her to go stuff it!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Yikes I'm glad you are getting a new doctor! You never know until you try if you will even have issues, many women don't. Welcome and good luck!
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelittlebutt:
    Oh yes, my husband was with me and she said "What, you are trying to plan a family now!? You should have thought of this years ago!"nbsp; I looked at her andnbsp;firmly said, "We Just Got Married!!!"nbsp;
    Months later I went in because I had a cold and she said, "Oh, because of your age, I want you to try this new birth control..."nbsp;nbsp; I gave her the meanest look and asked "Are you serious?"nbsp;nbsp;She said "Oh.... I forgot... if it were my choice, I would keep you on birth control."nbsp;nbsp;
    Yea, Hubby and I were Angry and walked out of there yelling "It's Not!"nbsp; My new doctor is cool and keeps reminding me that everything is possible.

Crazy!! Opposite of my experience. My internal med doc has three kids, and she started at 37!!
    TTC since Feb 2012. Me: 39, DH: 37
    BFP #1 5/27/12- m/c 7/9/12 @ 10w2d (cytotec induced @11w).
    Fibroids, Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
    BFP #2 11/18/12  EDD 7/27/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"