November 2012 Moms
Options

So... it's the last day of August... DA FUQ?

I looked up at my calendar this morning and totes had a Jack Sparrow moment. I realized that there is still so much to be done! It's winding down!!!

V|V TSP V|V

Re: So... it's the last day of August... DA FUQ?

• Options
    I am with you, a few weeks ago for some reason I stopped increasing my week count and have been going by how many weeks I have left. I stood in the nursery crying because there is only 12 weeks to go!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Still so much to be done huh?

...Like getting started? Wink 

crap. 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Bahaha, I just can't...

I mean I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm not ready for having to be someone's mother. I'm nervous!! What if I don't "do it right"? Once he's born I lose all "self-identity". I'm no longer, J the bubbly 21 year old. I'll be J, Zeke's mom.

I need more time!!!

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options

I think it's something that is on all of our minds....or at least mine too!  I'm 32 and I still get scared I won't be a good mom and I'm not sure I'm ready to give up "Me" and not be able to have a good time anymore!!

dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagemilesc:

crap. 

This --- whoops!

• Options
    I have a minimum of three nervous breakdowns a week regarding getting things ready. I have 11 weeks left and his nursery is a disaster. His belongings fill what used to be my underwear drawer. This week I cried til DH agreed to get his crib this weekend. Maybe that'll make me feel better...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemumzie22:
    imagemilesc:

crap. 

This --- whoops!

Oh, SOOOOOOOOO this.  I keep asking SO, "I have no facking clue what I'm doing.  Do you think he'll notice?"

If he's not wearing curtains and sleeping in a dresser drawer, I'll consider myself golden.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm freaking out because we are moving this weekend AND it's the start of the school year so I'm already super busy.  I am so worried that I won't have the house ready for a baby by the time she gets here.  Or that I will be too tired and pregnant to be able to unpack and organize all of our stuff.  My husband keeps saying he can do it, but I KNOW not to go down that road.  When I moved into his house after our wedding, I opened a cabinet in the kitchen and a shower of light bulbs rained down on my head.  I asked him about it and he said, "that's where they go."  Seriously!  An entire cabinet filled with random packs of lightbulbs?
  • Options

I've got apx. 10 weeks to go and I haven't started anything yet. Although I do have a good amount of baby clothes just from SOs previous kid. Maybe that counts. ;)

Not really too much to do. Washed the glass bottles I've had for years that I found at a garage sale in my teens that i'd knew I'd want later in life. Still have to find bottle rings for them though. Need to wash all the clothes and put them in the dresser. Set up the bassinet. Either make or buy diapers. Car seat. Nothing that has to get done right now, though. :)

Relax, take it one day at a time. Enjoy it all. Right now we're remodeling the bathroom so I don't have a toilet for 3 days; thats fun.  Is there anyone that wanted to have and/or had everything they needed done by the 5th month of pregnancy like I envisioned myself trying to do?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"