November 2011 Moms

FFFC?

I actually have a couple.

I am feeling really over pumping at this particular moment.

Normally I love pumpkin spice lattes and am the first in line to get one even in August, but for some reason, it seems that August is ridiculously early for fall flavors at Starbucks.

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
Shawn and Larissa
LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC?

• I let DD play with her Tylenol bottle after bath time.  It's the only thing that keeps her occupied long enough to lotion and change her. 

In my happy place this next one never happened.  DD was home with pink eye on Tues.  I was in the kitchen making breakfast, and DD was playing in the livingroom/dining room, which I have fully babyproofed.  It was a little too quiet so I peeked in and found her in the corner, where apparently one of the dogs had an accident......  Needless to say, she had poo everywhere, and I will never leave her alone in the room with out checking a little closer!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am really, really bad about cutting DS's toenails. I always forget, and last time, one looked like a nasty curved claw...BARF.
  • Loading the player...
  • My fffc is always that I don't feel like doing any work on Fridays.

Also, I quit drinking pop as part of our weight loss challenge and I haven't done sh!t all week at home due to the subsequent lack of energy.

I have a dozen boxes of crap and clothes that I need to go through and get rid of, and I just dont want to do it.

I am a lazy slob this week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This week has sucked so bad that I am going to drink my dinner tonight.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Today, I finally made it to the pharmacy, I went with DS. First we got to where we needed to take the bus, which I found out only runs once an hour. Second, that bus was late. Third, we got to the pharmacy, I pay for my prescription. Forth, I tell the pharmacist I'm still breastfeeding and he tells me to wait a few more minutes. Fifth, I get told I can't go back on my epilepsy meds until my dr and the neurologist I've been referred to talk again, since my dr failed to mention I am still BF'ing. Mind you, my dr is new, but still. And lastly, I only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night, I just could not unwind and fall asleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My supply has tanked so much I hate the thought of stopping, but secretly I'm so excited about putting away the pump

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• I am glad that DH's training is almost over.  Not because I want to spend time with him or because DS misses him, but because I want him to get up with DS on the weekends again so I can sleep in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"