September 2012 Moms
Options

PSA: Target Medela PIS Sale

Target has the Medela Pump in Style on Sale for $225, and you get a $25 target giftcard with purchase. I hadn't used my completion coupon yet so I got 10% off, plus 5% off for using my card. AWESOME DEAL!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PSA: Target Medela PIS Sale

• Options

imagekismetjess:
    Target has the Medela Pump in Style on Sale for $225, and you get a $25 target giftcard with purchase. I hadn't used my completion coupon yet so I got 10% off, plus 5% off for using my card. AWESOME DEAL!

You can also get an additional 10% off if you order online and get the code from signing up for mobile baby coupons DH and I got 2 used one and won't use it today AUGIN3ATFH9BBY1. Smile 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That code has already been used. :) Just an fyi.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, but I signed up myself and was able to stack the codes...so I got an additional 10% off.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagekismetjess:

Someone was sneaky sneaky... I know I didn't use it. :) 

• Options
    Ha. I'm really surprised that it allows you to stack codes...but that is AWESOME! I saved $149 on my entire purchase. insane.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagekyssmi88sd:

imagekismetjess:

Someone was sneaky sneaky... I know I didn't use it. :) 

I DID!  Thanks mama ;) 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options

And if you shop through ebates, you can get another 4% cash back. Woohoo!

(Although Target + Ebates doesn't work on Safari so it looks like I'll be using DH's computer.)  

• Options

imagekismetjess:

Do you get a $25 gift card or do they just reduce the price by $25? The way it appears in my cart is that the pump is $250 and they apply a $25 gift card which prings the price to $225.

ETA: Nevermind, I figured out that it's the 10% discount duh!

• Options
    imagekyssmi88sd:

imagekismetjess:

You can also get an additional 10% off if you order online and get the code from signing up for mobile baby coupons DH and I got 2 used one and won't use it today AUGIN3ATFH9BBY1. Smile 

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to stack a Target Mobile 10% with my registry completion 10%. I got the PISA for $182.25 and got a $25 Target gift card to use besides. So really the PISA ends up being $157.25. Woohoo!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageleavitt1:
    imagekyssmi88sd:

imagekismetjess:

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to stack a Target Mobile 10% with my registry completion 10%. I got the PISA for $182.25 and got a $25 Target gift card to use besides. So really the PISA ends up being $157.25. Woohoo!  

Thanks ladies, I totally took advantage of all of the discounts!  Awesome!

• Options

Thanks for the PSA!

I went to my local Target and Guest Services price matched the Medela Pump-in-Style ($299) to the online price ($225), so I used my registry completion coupon plus a $50 gift card I got at my shower.

I didn't get the $25 gift card, but considering I was able to get the pump ASAP (I've had problems with Target's shipping before), I was pleased!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Options
    Thank you! I just ordered one for $202. Good deal. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"