December 2012 Moms
Options

This could get very dangerous...

The current Carter's sale. 

DS's birthday was the other day, so now it's time for me to get his Fall/early Winter wardrobe (I wait to see what he gets for his bday first). So I went to the website and started putting things in my cart.

Once that was finished, I thought...might as well check out the little girl's clothes while I'm at it.  Uh, oh.  It will not be easy to not buy every single thing I see.  I knew this was going to happen, but holy crap, they are soo cute!

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
Our little man is getting bigger every day!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
My BFP Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This could get very dangerous...

• Options
    I won't even go on their website for this reason exactly.  Online baby shopping is the debil.
  • Options

I can't believe that I haven't bought anything yet!

I check the website every day and add just a few things to my cart each time.. so one of these times I know I'm just going to crack and buy everything!

I've had soo many people give me clothes already and I know I will get more at my shower.. so I'm really trying to be good and not buy anything!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagengarden01:

I can't believe that I haven't bought anything yet!

I check the website every day and add just a few things to my cart each time.. so one of these times I know I'm just going to crack and buy everything!

I've had soo many people give me clothes already and I know I will get more at my shower.. so I'm really trying to be good and not buy anything!

I've avoided looking at the girl stuff yet because I haven't even gone through the early boy stuff from DS.  But this sale is too good, so I'm probably going to cave today and get a few onesies.  But then I'm going to stop looking for a while.

Also, I don't usually do DS's shopping online and usually go in the store, but I'm too lazy this week and since I can get the same sale online, I might as well.

BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    My BFP Chart
  • Options

I peeked in the online sale, and clicked right back out.

I will not walk into the store. 

I have tons and tons of clothes for her already, and right now I don't need more... plus I can resist more shopping online... it's in store that gets me! Online I can see the shopping cart total... in the store I have to add in my head... and I never do a great job at that...lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Girl clothes are so freaking adorable! Good thing this one is a girl so I can use all of LO1's stuff again! (and all the other brand new outfits that LO1 never got to wear!)

I don't see the harm in buying a few footie pajamas. My LOs live in those! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I looked at it last night and then made myself leave the site.  We already have several items and I know our friends and relatives will be buying even more.  Plus my sister's son is due Oct 1, so there are going to be a lot of things passed on from her.  It's so hard, though - I want everything in the Mommy's Little Rascal collection!!

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• Options

Well I made it off the site with only buying a few onesies, and all the stuff I needed for DS.  The grand total came to just shy of $200, and that should last us until at least January for DS, so I think that's a pretty good deal!

I was able to use the CARBTS12 discount code for 25% off, so that's even better than the 20% off in-store coupon I had!

My BFP Chart
  • Options

Wish you didn't tell me this...

I have only bought 1 set of layette onesies, 1 from BabyGap, and that's all the cuteness I can handle right now! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"