December 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC

I just applied a fake tanner all over my body while DS naps. I wiped it off the area where DS latches on to nurse. I might even apply once more during his PM nap. I'm not usually vain, but I'm sooooo white and I am headed to my hometown this weekend where I will be hosting my sister's baby shower and will likely run into a lot of my HS classmates. It's my town's annual festival weekend so everyone's going to be around.
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I'm the MoH in a wedding in 2 weeks.  Tomorrow is the bachelorette party.  I'm using the baby & breastfeeding as an excuse to be sober, not stay in the hotel (in-laws live 45mins away) and to not stay out super late.  Also, counting the days until I'm finished with this bridezilla.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am 30 and have never voted in a presidential election Embarrassed Every time I say I'm going to, but I find politics so boring that I never pay enough attention to feel like I can make a truly informed decision.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I already bought tickets to see the last Twilight movie. My sister asked if I was interested in seeing an early showing and I jumped on the chance. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with DD. Everyone late night sitter I know is going with us (DH, my sister and niece).

I tried talking DH into letting A spend the night at his parents house. He isn't ready for that. Said they were too old. They aren't even in their mid 50's. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Last night I tried to cut off breastfeeding between bedtime and 3am. When she woke at 11 I rocked/walked her down and brought her into bed with us. When she woke at 1 I rocked/walked her down and brought her into bed with us. When she woke at 1:20 crying and tugging at my shirt I rocked/walked her until she cried boopa boopa...mama. Then I bought her into bed, nursed her and slept until 4 before she wanted her first/only night bottle.

I feel a little sad when I see people's names in the subject line. Everyone gets YGPM.

I am tempted to start a 10 member FB group.

Yesterday was an "ignore baby" kind of day. Not really but I always feel bad after days like that. I set up lots of activities and stop for stories and cuddles and music etc but I just needed some space otherwise (thanks period that feels like postpartum all over again).

• Options
    I used to judge people who brought their children out with snot running down their face and any dirt on their clothing, bibs, ect.  Now I am a mom and realized today that I am those parents that I previously judged.  My DS has boogers in his nose and literally freaks out every time I come near him with a Kleenex, saline spray, or the bulb syringe.  He looses his sh*t and honestly it's just not worth it for me to have to hold him down and make him upset.  I put him in a high chair today at McCalisters and realized I had brought him out in a bib covered in Cheerios crumbs from breakfast.  Boy how easy it is to judge when you don't know how being a parent really is.  ***open mouth and insert foot*** 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Do it, countingup! That 10 member fb group sounds like it could be awesome. You could name it 'the 10 member fb group' ;-) My FFFC: I had ice cream as a second breakfast today and now I feel like I have to puke.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I'm glad that drama blew up...It validated what I thought about a lot of people.
  • Options

imagekhbe14:
    I used to judge people who brought their children out with snot running down their face and any dirt on their clothing, bibs, ect.  Now I am a mom and realized today that I am those parents that I previously judged.  My DS has boogers in his nose and literally freaks out every time I come near him with a Kleenex, saline spray, or the bulb syringe.  He looses his sh*t and honestly it's just not worth it for me to have to hold him down and make him upset.  I put him in a high chair today at McCalisters and realized I had brought him out in a bib covered in Cheerios crumbs from breakfast.  Boy how easy it is to judge when you don't know how being a parent really is.  ***open mouth and insert foot*** 

Smile 

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    H was late to work this morning because I joined him in the shower....
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagerockychryslerb2010:

Bow chicka wow wow! ::thumbs up:: 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    My baby is 8 months and has been in DC for 5 of those months... I still call every. single. day. to check up on her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options

imageMrsRucinski85:
    My baby is 8 months and has been in DC for 5 of those months... I still call every. single. day. to check up on her.

I think I would do the same. At least once a day, if not more.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

imageInTheSun:
    I'm glad that drama blew up...It validated what I thought about a lot of people.

Yes It is a beautiful thing.

• Options

imagerockychryslerb2010:

NICE Wink

I am posting for the first time on our new lap top and I am so excited to use the smiley face things again Big Smile

Party!!!

I plan on having some Beer at the rehearsal dinner tonight too..

Also, DH and I had naked nap time yesterday in the hotel while E napped

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    imageRicola:

imageMrsRucinski85:

You probably wouldn't.  I wouldn't like it if the parents in my kids' room called every day.  I want the teachers taking care of the kids, not taking calls.  I trust that they will call me if there are any issues and they always have.  You have to trust your DC!

Mine:  It's Friday.  I made it through the first week of school.  And I'm leaving early. 

• Options
    imageiluvmylab:
    imageRicola:

imageMrsRucinski85:

You probably wouldn't.  I wouldn't like it if the parents in my kids' room called every day.  I want the teachers taking care of the kids, not taking calls.  I trust that they will call me if there are any issues and they always have.  You have to trust your DC!

Mine:  It's Friday.  I made it through the first week of school.  And I'm leaving early. 

Have a GREAT long weekend!

• Options

imagemtb21:
    imageInTheSun:
    I am sad that certain members of FB#1 never came back to defend their claims that they didn't join FB#2 to stir shiit up and that they weren't C&P screen shots.

I am sad too that a few people who I honestly enjoyed talking to on here were part of it...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    imageccip82:

imagemtb21:
    imageInTheSun:
    I am sad that certain members of FB#1 never came back to defend their claims that they didn't join FB#2 to stir shiit up and that they weren't C&P screen shots.

I am sad too that a few people who I honestly enjoyed talking to on here were part of it...

The trouble with typing things out online is that you leave a trail behind you. it is hard to keep a lie going when the truth is staring everyone in the face.

I was disappointed by a few people, too, but glad the the drama can finally be over now.

I confess that I am sorry I got so sucked into it. Sorry to my level-headed friends here.

• Options
  • Options
    imagemtb21:
    imagekwinkle1980:

I confess that I am sorry I got so sucked into it. Sorry to my level-headed friends here.

Meh, not a big deal. Who cares. I admit I had to google what pwned was though!

LOL

• Options
    I'm lost, I don't see a dramatic post on here, was it on FB?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageBlueCards:
    I'm lost, I don't see a dramatic post on here, was it on FB?

Check the one with over 6000 views. Lol! And yes, about FB. 

• Options

My Fffc is that I am late to work everyday. I get up at 5:30 to be there by 8:30 and never roll into the office until 9.  I often work through my lunch so I guess it makes up for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"