April 2013 Moms
Options

Shirts with child name on them?

Am I the only one that feels like this is completely unneeded?

I'm trying to find a "I'm going to be a Big Brother!" shirt to have my son put on after his birthday cake situation but they all seem to be designed to have the childs name on it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shirts with child name on them?

• Options
    at Zazzle.com you can design a shirt to say whatever you want.  I made a pair, with my last baby.  The big one said "I'm Caleb's Big Brother."  and a newborn Onsie that said, "I'm Noah's Little Brother."  But that only works if you are sure about names.
    EDD 4-7-2006 M/C Sept 2005, EDD 10-8-2012 M/C Jan 2012, EDD 4-28-2013 M/C Sept 2012 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can't find a single Big Brother one? Or does it need to say I'm going to be on it? The former I see everywhere.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried Etsy? I'm sure a seller on Etsy would be willing to make you a custom shirt.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#4 1/19/13 ~ due 10/2/13 ~ hoping for our rainbow baby!
    BFP#3 8/14/12 ~ missed m/c ~ D&C 9/25/12 at 10w1d
    Hannah-10/25/08
  • Options
    Have you tried cafepress?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just found a really cute "Big Sister" t-shirt at Kohl's.  It's a little big, and I figure she can wear it even after LO is born.  I'm hoping to keep making a big deal about how important she is to be a big sister.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • Options

I couldn't find any "Big Brother" shirts, period! So I made my own! Iron-on transfers and cheap t-shirt = unique Big Brother shirt.

I don't want the kiddo's name on it either. Seems strange to me. 

• Options

imageloving929:
    Have you tried Etsy? I'm sure a seller on Etsy would be willing to make you a custom shirt.

THIS. 

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options
    I found a simple "Big Brother" shirt at Kohl's. Have you checked just regular stores?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imageloving929:
    Definitely check out Etsy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageloving929:

this exactly......I've seen a lot of big brother/big sister shirts on etsy and all the vendors I've worked with on there have been super helpful in accomodating my crazy requests!

• Options

imagesheloveslane:
    at Zazzle.com you can design a shirt to say whatever you want.  I made a pair, with my last baby.  The big one said "I'm Caleb's Big Brother."  and a newborn Onsie that said, "I'm Noah's Little Brother."  But that only works if you are sure about names.

If we knew names I would definitely do this, but it's a shirt for him to put on to announce the new baby. I'll be about 12 weeks when his birthday party rolls around so I was going to have him change into the big brother shirt after he gets messy from eating cake.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"