October 2012 Moms
Options

Morning Motivators

So this morning my 3 year old DD said, "Momma your clothes are kinda tight." I told DH, "this shirt is really loose, what do you think." He says, "You look nice. She's 3." Then I take DD to my Mom's and Mom says "I just feel so sorry for you, you look miserable." I said "I think maybe I should just got home and go back to bed!"
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Morning Motivators

• Options
    Don't you love those kinds of comments?! It's like when our babysitter tried to compliment me on losing the baby weight by telling me that my arms and stomach weren't chubby anymore, like they were when she met me four weeks after giving birth!!...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love days like that... everyone's been commenting on my 'waddle' lately... and I didnt even know I was doing it?!
    ?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like something mg grandma would say. She thinks she's funny and that she's commiserating with you, but really it's just rude. The 3 yr old can have a pass I guess, but the adults who are inept... Do not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This morning my DD (2 1/2) said to me "Mommy, you're... you're BIG!"

Gee, thanks honey.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    We just moved to a new place and a neighbor was walking her dog. She looked at me and said "Awww how far along are you?" Told her a little over 7 months, and she responds, "WOW! You're SO big!" Mind you, I've only gained 11lbs so far and my belly really doesn't stick out too far... I wanted to slap her. Thankfully DH had his arm around me and guided me back in the house... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"