Baby Names
Options

Poll: Which of these billion FNs sounds best with Rachel?

We don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet.

If it's a boy, he'll be Arlo Daniel.

For a girl, we were all set on Evelyn Rachel, but I'm afraid Evelyn will be a top 10 name this year, so we need a replacement.

Suggestions are also welcome! Also, please let me know if you predict that any of my contenders will be in the top 10. :)

[Poll]
It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.

Re: Poll: Which of these billion FNs sounds best with Rachel?

• Options
    Congrats, btw!!!  I remember you from TTCAL.  So happy for you!!

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Options

For me, it was a toss up between Madelyn and Vivian. I like the way they both roll off the tongue coupled with Rachel.

Congrats and from the looks of your list, you will choose well!

"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you react to it." Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMarxieVonTrapp:
    Congrats, btw!!! I remember you from TTCAL. So happy for you!!

Thank you! I'm only 8w5d, but this is the farthest we've ever gotten, and I feel good about this one. :)

It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options
    If you're worried about popularity, you might want to revise your list a bit as several of your options are either popular now or strongly trending up. Madelyn, Adelyn, Vivian, Lucy...I'm on my phone so can't see the list but those stood out to me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    imageGoodnightLies:

For me, it was a toss up between Madelyn and Vivian. I like the way they both roll off the tongue coupled with Rachel.

Thank you! I agree that the names sounding in N work really well with Rachel. I don't think I'll ever love anything as much as Evelyn Rachel, but I just can't do it. :P

• Options

imagestrawberrytree:
    If you're worried about popularity, you might want to revise your list a bit as several of your options are either popular now or strongly trending up. Madelyn, Adelyn, Vivian, Lucy...I'm on my phone so can't see the list but those stood out to me.

Thank you! I definitely appreciate this advice, and I've made a mental note to keep an eye on the popularity of these names.

• Options
    I like Vivian Rachel. Looks like I'm in the majority. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imagepanacea05:
    imageGoodnightLies:

Thank you! I agree that the names sounding in N work really well with Rachel. I don't think I'll ever love anything as much as Evelyn Rachel, but I just can't do it. :P

I completely understand. I also like possible nicknames for both: Maddie or Vivi. Actually, the more I think about it, I really like Vivi (or however one wants to spell it). I think that could be a really strong name.

"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you react to it." Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imagepanacea05:
    imageGoodnightLies:

If you love it that much you really should, it's treading up for sure, but the days of five of the same in one class are gone. As a pp said, some of the names on your list are even more popular, I would hate for you to choose a second choice only to fine out its more popular than your first choice.  

• Options

imagefemmepink:
    I like Vivian Rachel. Looks like I'm in the majority. ;)

Yes

• Options

I like too many of them to pick one...

i love all the italian names listed!!!

• Options
    I am partial to the name Rachel since its my name, but I've always liked Leah Rachel. 
    Air Force Wife and proud SAHM to baby E, TTC #2 while BFing Uploaded with Snapbucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"