January 2013 Moms
Options

NBR Bathroom reno almost done!

I posted this photo a month or so ago of our terribly old and out of date bathroom that we were working on.  So happy that its almost completely done!  Super excited that we've moved back home (after a month at my parents that is!).  So glad to have our own space back, and have the project conquered before LO#2 arrives!  Ill post the finished (almost) product below bc I barely know how to post a photo never mind two in one post!  Wanted to share my excitement!

Photobucket

Married 5/2/09 To my best friend 
Lillianna Faith Born 8/26/10- My big girl kindergartner!
Peach- MC 3/2012
Logan Christopher Born 2/3/13- My little fighter, cardiac defects, 2 cancer scares and more surgery, tests, MRIs, cat scans, xrays than most people would have to face their whole life.   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NBR Bathroom reno almost done!

• Options

Here it is!!! 

Photobucket

Married 5/2/09 To my best friend 
    Lillianna Faith Born 8/26/10- My big girl kindergartner!
    Peach- MC 3/2012
    Logan Christopher Born 2/3/13- My little fighter, cardiac defects, 2 cancer scares and more surgery, tests, MRIs, cat scans, xrays than most people would have to face their whole life.   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yay! looks good! I feel your pain we have been working on the house we bought for 2 months now and living in my inlaws basement! lol Cant wait to be HOME!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!  Big change!  We just had ours done too while we were away and picked a similar wall color :)  It makes a mess of the house to have it done but it will be worth it.
  • Options
    Beautiful!  I love house projects!  We gave our bathroom a facelift, nothing compared to what you did, but it still makes a major difference.  And, like you, we wanted to get it done before Baby, so DH worked really hard this summer.  (Some pics are on my blog/in my siggy if you want to see).
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"