April 2013 Moms
Options

Intro

Hello everyone!  My name is Ashley.  I will be 8 weeks pregnant on Monday and my due date is 4/15.  We had our 7 week ultrasound this last Monday and everything looked great!  The baby had a good, strong heartbeat, and measured right on track.

We have a 21-month old daughter, and conceived baby #2 while waiting to start IF treatments again this fall.  We were told we had a 1% chance to conceive on our own, a 3% chance with IUI this time, and our next step would be IVF with ICSI.  But, we were blessed with this little surprise instead. (Not a total surprise being we were charting temps, CM, and OPK's, but definitely didn't expect to get pregnant the "normal" way...it feels kind of weird, and we're still trying to wrap our minds around it).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and best wishes to you all for the next 7-ish months and beyond! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options
    Congrats! What a blessing! 
  • Options
    Congrats on your own personal miracle, and welcome to the April board!  How exciting to beat the odds this way!

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is amazing, Congratulations.
    EDD 4-7-2006 M/C Sept 2005, EDD 10-8-2012 M/C Jan 2012, EDD 4-28-2013 M/C Sept 2012 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, what a miracle! My FI has fertility issues (is that what it's called for a male? lol), and we didn't expect to get pregnant so soon either, especially since I was still on b/c, lol. Congrats and welcome, h&h 9 months to you :)
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow! im so happy for you! Congrats and welcome to April 2013! Heres wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    That's great!!!  Congrats and welcome to the board!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"