December 2012 Moms
Options

Feeling so flippen jittery - What is this?

Yesterday and today I've felt so jittery, like I've downed a few espressos.  I'm hungry but nothing appeals to me, and it's like my legs have minds of their own. 

Has anyone else had this, or have it now?  Do you know what it is?

Re: Feeling so flippen jittery - What is this?

• Options
    Really just sounds like anxiety.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have no idea what causes it, but I feel that way once in a while. I can't be still, I have to be doing something or I feel like I may explode from the pent up energy. That's when my house gets a really good bath, lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I mentioned this to my OB. I feel like that after eat. It's almost like your legs feel buzzed and I have to sit down from feeling lightheaded. She said its the hormones and how your body is reacting to your insulin levels (or something along those lines). She didn't seem concerned at all and just said to try and eat more protein. I absolutely hate it. It feels like you have buttflies throughout your entire body.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I mentioned this to my OB. I feel like that after eat. It's almost like your legs feel buzzed and I have to sit down from feeling lightheaded. She said its the hormones and how your body is reacting to your insulin levels (or something along those lines). She didn't seem concerned at all and just said to try and eat more protein. I absolutely hate it. It feels like you have butterflies throughout your entire body.
  • Options
    Sorry to post twice. I went back to correct buttflies to butterflies haha and screwed it all up.
  • Options

imageLGalipp19:
    I mentioned this to my OB. I feel like that after eat. It's almost like your legs feel buzzed and I have to sit down from feeling lightheaded. She said its the hormones and how your body is reacting to your insulin levels (or something along those lines). She didn't seem concerned at all and just said to try and eat more protein. I absolutely hate it. It feels like you have buttflies throughout your entire body.

Oh, wow. This is a pregnancy symptom I am glad I did not get! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I think this is the worst pregnancy symptom I've had so far. 

I had 1/2 a egg, turkey sausage and cheese muffin this morning, I bit into a fat piece and it put me of the rest, and for the past 30mins I've been trying to eat a yogurt but I've only been able to take a few spoonfuls.  It's like my brain and body are working independent of each other, I'm at work and can't do anything productive about it.  LOL

• Options
    It sound s like your blood sugar could be a little low. Eat some protein and drink some juice. Pb&j sandwiches usually help me. more protein helps me with that stability so I don't pass out! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I get this too! like I could crawl out of my skin!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have no clue but I feel way more energized at this stage in pregnancy too. Take advantage of it and do a lot around the house!
    -SLovett
  • Options
    I have had this happen, too! It feels like a crazy caffeine high, and it happens right after I eat something with a lot of carbs. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was feeling that way A LOT and just found out I am anemic last week. Since the iron supplements, it's gotten a little better. Have you had your iron test yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"