August 2012 Moms
Options

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

Can't wait to see who our once in a blue moon babies are! We've waited all month! Good luck blue moon mama's!
image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

• Options
    My rcs is in a few hours....so looks like dd will be a blue moon baby!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Go blue moon babies!!! C_mo if Miles isn't out already and I'm just not aware I'm signing you up for one of these!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sooo crossing my fingers and toes I have a blue moon baby. I called Wednesday to make an appt. today to get a membrane sweep again (had it done Monday but it didn't do anything) as a last effort. I'm hoping this along with the full moon will make LO come out and meet us.  If not I am being induced Tuesday but I would love to avoid that if I can!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just read on a website that this is the only blue moon of the year and it's fullest at 9:58 this morning. I hope all us overdue ladies benefit today :D. COME ON BABIES!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageashleylchapman@hotmail.com:
    I am sooo crossing my fingers and toes I have a blue moon baby. I called Wednesday to make an appt. today to get a membrane sweep again (had it done Monday but it didn't do anything) as a last effort. I'm hoping this along with the full moon will make LO come out and meet us.  If not I am being induced Tuesday but I would love to avoid that if I can!

I am RIGHT there with you. I am waiting for a call back from my OB to see if he can sweep my membranes today and I have an acupuncture appointment at 11. Let's DO this baby! 

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"