November 2012 Moms
Options

GRUMPY!!!

I'm exhausted, I can't shut my brain off, and this child is trying to escape from the womb by kicking a hole in my abdomen. I just want to sleep... Shut up brain, and quiet down in there, baby! You have to stay in there for 11 more weeks. 

I just want to sleep...

Vent over. Anyone else who can't sleep? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GRUMPY!!!

• Options

I'm exhausted today and I am not sure why. I slept almost the entire day yesterday, napping off and on. I have homework due today, in a few hours, and I cannot find enough energy to type it up.

I want to sleep but I can't get comfortable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    it's still a bit early here. it's 7:30 and we're just preparing dinner (:
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last night sucked, I couldn't stop waking up. What was worse.. My LO STTN until 630am! And I missed out on all that precious sleep, because I couldn't get comfy. 
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    LOL I realized when I posted that it was barely 10 here, too. Meh, I'll  play the pregnancy card here... I went to bed at 9pm. I am officially awesome. Also, two big middle fingers to DH, who I can hear snoring from all the way downstairs. He also went to bed at 9pm. What's his excuse??
  • Options
    I am having a hard time sleeping due to heartburn. I can't wait for the day to come when this kiddo is out and I no longer get heartburn from every single thing I ingest!
  • Options

This was me last night :( unfortunately my lack of first trimester morning sickness is coming back to bite me now. Worst of all, when DH left for work he woke me and asked me to clean up the house. ( yeah sure sweetie,  right after my 10 hr work day )

Hope you get some rest today!! 

• Options
    I went to bed at 11 last night and was up at 5 this morning for no reason AT ALL. so i watched a FRIENDS marathon before work :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"