October 2011 Moms
Options

Hair pulling

DD tends to pull her hair when she's really tired. Lately she's been doing it more often. Yesterday, my SiL (she keeps her while I'm at work) mentioned her doing it, then trying to eat her hair. Well when I pick her up this afternoon, I thought for sure someone had cut DD's hair because it looked so much thinner. She's pulling so much of it out. I am really concerned. Anyone else have a LO doing this or know anyone who has dealt with it? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hair pulling

• Options

imagecrystalbaby:
    V used to do it when she was really tired but she grew out of it. It might just be a phase.

I hope so. When I was little, there was a girl around my age who had that disorder where you just pull your hair out. I tend to think worst-case. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think it may just be a phase too. DS used to do that but he didn't actually pull it out he would just pull on it. 
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"