7 Weeks Pregnant
Options

BM and Spotting (TMI)

Today I had a BM that was followed with some light pink spotting.  (FYI: I am certain that it was vaginal, not rectal.)  I've been to the bathroom since and have not had any spotting.  I have started having this achy feeling in my pubic bone.  Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar to either of these scenarios.  A little worried and I'm hoping everything is ok.  Thanks!

Re: BM and Spotting (TMI)

• Options
    Spotting is pretty common during the early weeks. If it stopped and was slight I doubt there is any reason for concern. 
    Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had the pubic bone ache in the beginning of my 1st pregnancy and everything was fine. Same with the spotting. The pubic bone ache came back towards the end of my pregnancy too. It's bothersome but was nothing to be concerned about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Im 7 wks and had the exact same thing...almost not even noticeable because theres so little and it showed up after a BM, I was a little worried because I had some pain also but I'm glad Im not the only one! Much more at ease now.

• Options

I would say to just inform your doctor's office to be on the safe side, but it sounds like you strained yourself a bit in the bathroom.  I actually had a period like bleed between 7-8 weeks and thought I was having an MC, but it turned out to be a Sub Chorionic Hematoma, which is very common.  Whenever you see blood and it scares you, just call your doctor.  At least, that's why my office said to do.  And, it makes me feel so much better and secure.

Good luck!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PS- It's not uncommon to get hemorrhoids during pregnancy...and if not during, then look out AFTER.  The worst part of healing was the hemorrhoids and constipation!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"