Infertility
Options

New to all this and starting IVF cycle in 17 days

I'm new to blogging or forums but I have been struggling with TTC for 14 months now. I went to my dr and then the clinic after the 12 month mark and after all the testing it turns out my best chances are IVF. I just started on BC and start my cycle and shots on sept 17th. I have felt very stressed and alone while waiting for results and now to get this process started. Does anyone have any advise or tips for me on how to handle the waiting and stress? Or is there anyone who is doing this at the same time ?
imageimageimageBabyFetus Ticker

Re: New to all this and starting IVF cycle in 17 days

• Options
    The only advice I have is to stay busy.  The waiting is horrible but hopefully worth it.  Good luck to you!
     36 DH 33 TTC for over 3 years
    First mini-IVF Sept 2011... Only 1 egg! ... BFN
    Switching RE
    IVF#2 May 2012 9 eggs and only 2 sperm, WTH!
    BFN
    IVF #3 March 2013~Tesa with back-up Donor Sperm,Tesa, unsuccessful used DS~ Chemical :(   

Switching RE's within practice

2 frosties waiting for us, November 2013!!!!!   Transferred 2 "average" blasts 11/20/2013
    BFP!!!!!!!  Boy/Girl Twins!!!!!! Due 08/08/2014

My Blog

*~God gives his hardest battles to his toughest solders. Unknown.
  • Options

I have tried to find projects around the house, new books to read, and new recipes to try to help keep me busy during this process.

GL! 

Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with what others have said: stay busy! Weather you are reading, catching up on shows, cooking etc... Time will fly by the more you occupy yourself. As for dealing with the stress, I can't emphasize how helpful this board has been to go onto and read daily. There are so many amazing ladies here with a lot of insight and experience, not to mention support when you need it. You can also join groups like the September Sweethearts that consist of everyone who will be cycling during that month so you know who is going through it around the same time as you. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the advise I looked on the September Sweetheart board and was really helpful
    imageimageimageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Yes, it is frustrating, scary and a whole host of emotions! You will be in good company, there are several of us cycling in September. Good luck!!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm a bit ahead of you in the process. But, we are doing our first IVF in September. Good luck!
  • Options
    Ditto to PPs about staying busy. It really helps. I wish you the best of luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"