Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

imageSoftSpot:
    imageweaselwhiskers:
    I have one of these, and read the recall info.nbsp; Apparently some parents were lifting the seat with their baby in it, which the warnings specifically say to NOT do.nbsp; :
    But that isn't the reason for the recall, it was just an extra warning added at the bottom.

Actually, that is the reason for the recall. Parents were carrying their babies in it and the metal frame was coming undone while they were doing something the warning label says specifically not to do.  I have this bather and have never had a problem with it.  I would also NEVER try to carry her around in it.  Its the same thing as the bumbo chair recall.  You can add seat belts and straps to every baby product out there, but that will not cure the stupidity of people who use these products in a way manufacturers never intended them to be used.  If your child drank a bottle of draino and got sick, would you sue the company or ask for a recall? No.  It would be your own fault for leaving a toxic product in a place your child could have access to it.  People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions and not blame everyone else.  Sorry for the rant, this really ticks me off. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"