July 2012 Moms
Options

SUPER late Birth Announcement (sorry!) pip

Sorry it took forever to post this, but since having the baby, things have been chaotic (to say the least!) ... especially with family-which I won't even get into right now. My nerves can't take it.  Anyhow-onto my birth story!

I was scheduled for induction 7am Friday, July 27th but Thursday night around 11:30pm I went into labor, water broke & DH & I were like: "Oh sh!t-it's Baby Time!" [hahaha!]  We get to the hospital about 2:30 am & I was already at 4cm. They decided to put me on a small drip of Pitocin & also the IVs. They then said if I wanted an epi-get it NOW! My body might go too fast for the effects to kick in fully. I got it & then I ended up only having about 60% effect on my left side & about 80% on my right. I ended up pushing about an hour when our son William John was born at 11:03am, 8lbs 12.4 oz, 20.5 in. I got a 2nd degree tear & could feel them stitching me up (ouch, indeed!) Daddy cut the cord & he was placed on my chest where he let out his first cry! We're all doing great now!! Sorry this took so long to post-but here you go!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SUPER late Birth Announcement (sorry!) pip

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"