Infertility
Options

And the Punches Keep Coming

AF started today, and I had my u/s and b/w since my cancelled ER from last week. Just got the call that I will be sitting this cycle out, due to elevated estrogen and still 8 large follies that won't go away. I'm so sick of this, I want to just give up, that way I can stop getting disappointed. If I'm lucky, I can start ivf 1.2 by late October.
On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: And the Punches Keep Coming

• Options
    Ugh, so sorry you have to go through the waiting game. As if IF isn't tough enough obit's own, it's always hard to keep getting pushed back. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, that sucks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry that things are being delayed even further. Sending lots of hugs!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted to send a hug.
    Me (34) stage4 endo SO (34) severe MFI
    IVF #1 Sept '12
  • Options
    :( Sorry.  That sucks, big time.
    TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
    1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
    Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Sorry for your delay. Hope those follicles get back into shape quickly and you can move on. 
    Me:27 DH:27 IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- 45R, 20F, all arrested except 1 blast, BFN 7/20/12 Houston, we have an egg problem. IVF#2 Luteal Lupron protocol Started stims 8/16/12 ER 8/26/12 41R, 12F, all arrested before ET Not sure where to go from here. My blog: www.mininoves.wordpress.com
  • Options
    I'm sorry. *hugs*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

So sorry that you're going through such a torturous cycle!  That stinks!!  Hope your body starts behaving itself soon, so you can get your well-deserved BFP!

Married June 2007, TTC since May 2010. Me=40, age-related infertility, DOR, low prog, low AMH. DH=37,low morph.
    IUI#1 (Dec. 2011)=BFN, IUI#2=unexpected early O=TI=BFN. Official IUI#2=BFN.
    IUI#3=3/17/12=BFN.
    Stims for IVF#1 started 7/6/12. ER done 7/15/12. ICSI and AH. Transferred 2 embies 7/17/12. Stick little ones, stick! Beta 7/30/12=BFN HcG less than 2.
    Surprise BFP while deciding next steps! EDD: 5/10/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That really stinks. I'm sorry. It must be so difficult to have everything pushed back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"